Girls talk (5 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Same here. If it had to do with hygiene, it would have been a big turn off for me, definitely.

Since we seem to be on this topic, I am going to ask you guys this too. Have you ever cummed in a girl's mouth? I've done it once with a random girl, but my girlfriend won't ever let me. She thinks it's disgusting.
My first girlfriend and she was drunk.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Same here. If it had to do with hygiene, it would have been a big turn off for me, definitely.

Since we seem to be on this topic, I am going to ask you guys this too. Have you ever cummed in a girl's mouth? I've done it once with a random girl, but my girlfriend won't ever let me. She thinks it's disgusting.
I never thought of asking my girlfreind that, i'm afraid she'll cut my balls :seven:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I have with most of them :p

I never even tried to do it with my wife. I think I won't do it even if she asks me to because I too think it's disgusting and I can't believe that some women let us do it to them :D

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006

I never even tried to do it with my wife. I think I won't do it even if she asks me to because I too think it's disgusting and I can't believe that some women let us do it to them :D
Rationalising it, one would point out the volume of liquid one has to ingest whilst performing oral stimulation of certain females makes seminal volume pale in comparison...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Oh, and with most I did it by using the oldest and most idiotic trick by acting disappointed that my girl is disgusted by me and that's why she won't let me cum in her mouth, making the girl feel guilty that way.
It always works with the stupid chicks.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I don't it's about cumming in her mouth as such. It's got more to do with getting it sucked afterwards. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)