Girls talk (5 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do any of you guys have a "tactic" for when you go down on a girl, but couldn't handle the smell of it? I've been with a girl once who had a pussy smelling worse than 40 dead lobsters during Summer. In emergency cases such as these, I usually start kissing the thighs and keep on going upwards to the face. :D
No tactic bro. You just do it by trying not to breathe. :D

Usually the smell comes from the lower part after she's badly turned on so I concentrate on the upper part trying to ignore the rest of the vagina. Put a finger inside so you'll cover the lower part and lick the upper part. It will kinda work for you but it won't be as pleasing to her.
Thankfully it doesn't happen too often. I never had a girl that always smells down there. They only smell occasionally. I have no idea why and when does it happen because it used to happen even after a bath/shower which means that it has nothing to do with hygiene.

P.S: The same is with men, I was told. We too smell sometimes and sometimes not. It's something about the hormones I think.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

Usually the smell comes from the lower part after she's badly turned on so I concentrate on the upper part trying to ignore the rest of the vagina. Put a finger inside so you'll cover the lower part and lick the upper part. It will kinda work for you but it won't be as pleasing to her.
Thankfully it doesn't happen too often. I never had a girl that always smells down there. They only smell occasionally. I have no idea why and when does it happen because it used to happen even after a bath/shower which means that it has nothing to do with hygiene.

P.S: The same is with men, I was told. We too smell sometimes and sometimes not. It's something about the hormones I think.
+REP :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Same here. If it had to do with hygiene, it would have been a big turn off for me, definitely.

Since we seem to be on this topic, I am going to ask you guys this too. Have you ever cummed in a girl's mouth? I've done it once with a random girl, but my girlfriend won't ever let me. She thinks it's disgusting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Same here. If it had to do with hygiene, it would have been a big turn off for me, definitely.

Since we seem to be on this topic, I am going to ask you guys this too. Have you ever cummed in a girl's mouth? I've done it once with a random girl, but my girlfriend won't ever let me. She thinks it's disgusting.
Do you go down on girls that are not your girlfriend?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)