Girls talk (5 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Alright. :D

How do ladies feel about guys that "go down" on you?
Most of the ladies like that.

Do any of you guys have a "tactic" for when you go down on a girl, but couldn't handle the smell of it? I've been with a girl once who had a pussy smelling worse than 40 dead lobsters during Summer. In emergency cases such as these, I usually start kissing the thighs and keep on going upwards to the face. :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Most of the ladies like that.

Do any of you guys have a "tactic" for when you go down on a girl, but couldn't handle the smell of it? I've been with a girl once who had a pussy smelling worse than 40 dead lobsters during Summer. In emergency cases such as these, I usually start kissing the thighs and keep on going upwards to the face. :D
Wow. I couldn't tolerate that.

KatieDiFran

Sep 25, 2009
:lol:

I don't know about the rest of you but this girl spreads so much positive energy. She's always crazy and happy.
Sheik used to have the same impact on me but lately he's a whiny bitch most of the time.
I'm glad :)

The only women who pull of high heels without any training are Mediterranean girls.
not gonna lie.. i own in heels :p
Nothing to add. Just quoting this.
I lawled at this
Not for me I still feel myself uncomfortable wearing a nice string or something like that :yuck:
I feel myself very sexy with a nice bra and nice heels but not in the string I rather wear a hotpants then or something but even then.
You are amazing :D
I don't wear those right now :) I wear a string now :p
i find this hilarious

I never said it was a thong :) I like those lacy hotpants too, like these:

In fact, I think I own those exact ones.
my faves!
yes those are sweet but still to short for me (my upperlegs are to fat for it)
I really mean those hotpants people walk around in summer in the street :)
Don't be so insecure, girl!! you're crispyyyy

Blue is alright. Personally I like black.
black all the way
They love morning sex too. Except that they like it easy and slow in the morning while our Toulalan can break Berlin walls in the mornign, that's the only problem :D
:lol:

1. You're not a girl.
2. You're a virgin.
3. Where did you copy the answer from?
you're making me laugh so much tonight hahaha

Yeah, but luckily dicks have no noses.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)