Girls talk (5 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Great. I don't know if you've noticed, but Mexico is a long way from Canada. Kate and I want to make out in the car and have sex. Now I don't mind driving and fucking at the same time, but Kate's a girl and well, you know how they think things are "dangerous" or "inappropriate".

Anyways, I need a driver so I can have sex with Kate from Canada to Mexico.
Only if you pay me well.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Great. I don't know if you've noticed, but Mexico is a long way from Canada. Kate and I want to make out in the car and have sex. Now I don't mind driving and fucking at the same time, but Kate's a girl and well, you know how they think things are "dangerous" or "inappropriate".

Anyways, I need a driver so I can have sex with Kate from Canada to Mexico.
Osman could do that without having to leave Mexico.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Osman could do that without having to leave Mexico.
Ah, the Mexican pipeline... brought to you by BP: Big Penis.

are those testicles on the head?
Actually, I wanna see that movie again. The cast is awesome and it's directed by David Lynch.

I've been in Tijuana for Spring Break. Good times.
Soaking up the Narcocorridos music while finding your hotel manager's head in a plastic bag on the beach? That sounds like heaven!

Apr 15, 2006
Yes, because although you will most likely be aroused by all this, Christina, you unfortunately cannot join in the fun. Someone has to drive, remember?
Exactly. In all of Toronto, let alone Canada, you're the only one who'd drive 2 people to Mexico. Not even cab drivers would do that. You're SO vital to his plans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)