Girls talk (25 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You should've called her a jezebel.
I didn't called her anything. Someone referred to ladies as bitches in passing and she went on a rant about how bad the word bitch is. I told her I had always thought the C-word was the worst word you could call a woman. And the discussion went on...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Making your own Mother's Day card this year, Eazy?
I had typed some long explanation illustrating my reasons for asking and the story behind the inquiry, but then I remembered one important thing. You don't give a shit.

In short, for a brief period of time I sort of forgot where I was. (Insert minutely clever 1 liner)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I had typed some long explanation illustrating my reasons for asking and the story behind the inquiry, but then I remembered one important thing. You don't give a shit.

In short, for a brief period of time I sort of forgot where I was. (Insert minutely clever 1 liner)
Naw, I read your other comments. :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Obviously you would rather avoid both. But the question should be viewed as a hypothetical. In this case, your only two choices of address are cunt or bitch. Which is worse and why?
Cunt is worse.

You can use the word bitch very loosely and as a joke, cunt is pretty much always an insult.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Cunt is worse.

You can use the word bitch very loosely and as a joke, cunt is pretty much always an insult.
I would disagree. In England cunt is frequently used as a joke as well. Well, it is in our house anyway.

And it is also more unisex than bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)