Girls love Soccer (1 Viewer)

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
i'm not talking about the world cup but talking about many girls in the world who love soccer but they cant enjoy it or play it cos people around them think girls who love soccer is a weird girl.

maybe this condition not happen to you, but this is happen to me. if i watch (for example) Juve game and i yell very loud cos of the goals, or fouls, or anything, somebody in my house will say "quite!". u watch soccer and have to be quite? where's the enjoyment?????!!!!!

i cant even play the game cos every girls near my house prefer to go out with their friends or b/f or play other sport cos they think soccer is only for those guys who have the gender MALE. i hate this. okay, i can play at the sport lesson in my school. but i cant play in my fav pos cos not allow by my friend :down:.

so, what do u think about this? not my problem only, but also about "Girls love soccer"!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
**** them all and play it by yourself!!

go from house to house with a ball and start kikcing it in forn of everybody!!.

Then,,when you feel you are ready......search for a team,,,and start playing ;)

Football is for everyone ;)

OP
juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    jeezz......thanks. now i can smile :D:D:)

the part "search for a team" is still a problem,btw!
    til now, i cant find any girl team (at least).

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    u cant scream in my house cos my dad will go out from his room just when u start to scream to say "quite" to you. :D:D:D

Jul 12, 2002
    Oh bullocks all of that! You tell all those haters, from me, to go stuff it.

Football is the best co-ed sport ever...

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ikp_azzurri ] ++
    i'm not talking about the world cup but talking about many girls in the world who love soccer but they cant enjoy it or play it cos people around them think girls who love soccer is a weird girl.

maybe this condition not happen to you, but this is happen to me. if i watch (for example) Juve game and i yell very loud cos of the goals, or fouls, or anything, somebody in my house will say "quite!". u watch soccer and have to be quite? where's the enjoyment?????!!!!!

i cant even play the game cos every girls near my house prefer to go out with their friends or b/f or play other sport cos they think soccer is only for those guys who have the gender MALE. i hate this. okay, i can play at the sport lesson in my school. but i cant play in my fav pos cos not allow by my friend :down:.

so, what do u think about this? not my problem only, but also about "Girls love soccer"!
    Well, this is my situation.

I enjoy to watch football very much but i do not play it. If i were to play, it would be extreamly difficult for me because there are practically 0 girls here who play football too.

About watching the game, why don't you try to go out and watch matches ikp_azzurri?

You see, for me, i'm the only person in my family who watches football and i somehow don't scream if i watch it alone.

But..... fortunately, i've got a group of friends, guys and girls..... my regular football buddies :D and we are always going to watch matches in public places. Just this week end we went to a Liverpool fanclub here to watch Liverpool-Arsenal. Now i',m no Liverpool or Arsenal fan but who cares..... we're just there for the fun and the atmostphere :) You're like among other fans there so it can be quite :cool: At least there the aim is whocan scream louder :D and no 1 would ever ask you to keep quiet :)

so maybe you could try this? or just watch the match at a cafe/pub.....something like that.

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    no one ask me to go out from my house to watch a game :down:.
    but i really want to.
    last time i watch the game from public place is WC 2002 final and i'm sit in the wrong side. :D
    so.....i cant scream for Germany cos i'm sit among Brazil's fans.
    and.....never got a chance to go out again :down:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    where are you from ikp_azzuri?

from what i see , people in Asia still new with girls and running-around-kinda-sports thing ...

its hard enough to find a girl who really knows football outside David Beckham, not to mention to find a girl who actually plays it... :eek::thumb:

err.. my 2 cents suggestions...why dont u just plays with the boys, that girl on Bent it Like Beckham seem dont have any problem.. i heard some of Brazillian NT also started playing with boys...

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ikp_azzurri ] ++
    i'm from Asia, Southeast Asia.
    :D
    Hey me too :)

no one ask me to go out from my house to watch a game .
    but i really want to.
    do you have any guy friends who watch football? If you can find some, ask them out :)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    My problem is none of my friends like Juventus. They don't even like Italian football. Lucky I do watch the EPL and La Liga occasionally so I get totalk to them a bit. :groan:

I've never been a "sport person" my whole life so I don't have to worry about no one playing football with me :D I just watch football games.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    My problem is none of my friends like Juventus. They don't even like Italian football. Lucky I do watch the EPL and La Liga occasionally so I get totalk to them a bit. :groan:

I've never been a "sport person" my whole life so I don't have to worry about no one playing football with me :D I just watch football games.
    Yeah....same as you exactly meow. For both paragraphs.

But well...... my friends arn't into Serie A either. They are mainly into EPL cos it's kinda being force fed to us here :wallbang: and most of my friends bet on this league the most, but they will not turn down the chance of a gettogether to watch a game of football.......no matter what football.....so that's :cool: and well........after some months.......at least they can now name the entrie Juve squad to me :D

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    Fortunately I haven't got problems like these. OK, there is no place here to play women soccer, but I don't want to. I usually watch the matches with my best friend, who is also a Juve fan. And I can scream any time, they play well, coz my mom doesn't care about it, moreover, sometimes she also watches the matches in the other room. Her favourite is Thuram.
    Of course some boys/men look at me weird, when they got to know, that I like football, but then they enjoy to have a word about it with a girl, especially, because they used to, that the women/girls in their family hate football and don't understand them. So they find it very interesting and good, that they can talk about soccer with a girl, who understand them.:)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    Football is the best co-ed sport ever...
    What does "co-ed" mean exactly?

IMO football is not the best sport that men and women can play together.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    co-ed means cooperative education or something.

like in schools/dorms where both boys and girls study or work.

in this case i presume ian extends its meaning to footy where both girls and guys play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)