Girls love Soccer (1 Viewer)

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
Hello everyone.....

girls love soccer?!

I must say I've suffered and I guess I still am...but as our great philosopher, Hydde, said earlier in this thread *soccer is for everyone*.... :D :D

and I say....:geek: LIFE GOES ON....:D :D :D

but seriously, I think the point of view of parents when they don't want their own girls to watch soccer is that soccer is a tough game and somehow is against girls nature, which is supposed to be 'quiet' ....that's why they say "QUIET!" :D :D :D

yeah it's tough and beautiful at the same time....:):):)

OP
juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    My problem is none of my friends like Juventus. They don't even like Italian football. Lucky I do watch the EPL and La Liga occasionally so I get totalk to them a bit. :groan:
    i have a friend who like Juve, but unfortunatelly now we're in the different class. and, i got Milan fans on my class who is like to talk about "how great Milan is" so loudly so i can hear. :fero::fero::fero::fero:

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by Mermaidah ] ++
    Hello everyone.....

girls love soccer?!

I must say I've suffered and I guess I still am...but as our great philosopher, Hydde, said earlier in this thread *soccer is for everyone*.... :D :D

and I say....:geek: LIFE GOES ON....:D :D :D

but seriously, I think the point of view of parents when they don't want their own girls to watch soccer is that soccer is a tough game and somehow is against girls nature, which is supposed to be 'quiet' ....that's why they say "QUIET!" :D :D :D

yeah it's tough and beautiful at the same time....:):):)
    :LOL: i think you right about 'parents point of view'
    lucky for me, both of my parents always allowing me to play when i'm gather around with my cousins etc, and not saying 'QUITE' :D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)