Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (16 Viewers)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Cobolli's contract hasn't been renewed atm so he can leave this summer and the new guys on board will make that decision.
Is there any suggestion that Gigli's contract will be renewed?

Hopefully the board changes!!! his def shud not be renewed. I wonder what the players wud say if they cud have a private ANONYMOUS vote on if they think the board should stay or go.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:D

Is there any suggestion that Gigli's contract will be renewed?
I haven't read anything about it. If they believe he's their man then I can see them re-signing him. If he was put there as an interim Prez then I could see them not re-sign him and give it to Bettega for example but who knows?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Inter would have to implode. They won't under Mourinho unless Moratti goes completely stupid and suddenly fires him at a massive financial loss.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I really cannot see us clawing our way back from this now. we've already had like 2 great opportunities to do so and choked miserably. we simply havent got that big time mentality just yet. It'll come in time. a few/or manybe more signings and we'll see.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Sad buy true, it was a few weeks back that Juve had the chance to close the gap to 1 point had we beaten Lazio, now we are 9 points behind :frown:

Nonetheless, hopefully we can expect the unexpected or the expected depending on how one sees it...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
WTF is going on!!! 1st we have all these injuries, now we have a public feud between Trez and Ranieri and now these comments from Cobolli on il 5 maggio:

"For me il 5 Maggio is only a Manzoni poem"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)