Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (25 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Cobolli Gigli Pleased With Draw

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli was satisfied with his team's point at Empoli on Wednesday evening in the 29th matchday of Serie A, which allowed the club to move closer to a Champions League spot following the defeats of Fiorentina and Milan.

A satisfied Cobolli Gigli commented on his side's objective for this last part of the season, as the Bianconeri's president believes that his team can reach the second place in the standings.

"I might be imagining it, but we can try to reach second place," declared Cobolli Gigli at the end of the game.

"We have gained a point on our direct rivals, therefore this is a positive draw," he added.

However, Cobolli Gigli denied that this draw against Empoli was because the Bianconeri players already had their minds set on Saturday's big clash against Inter at San Siro in the 30th matchday of Serie A

are thez all joking or what

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
they are f*cking up what Juve is about. The players will be happy with draws vs smaller clubs instead of being pissed at drawing teams like Palermo, Lazio. They shoved Juve's winning mentality down the drain and this is not good for the youngsters coming up. Bunch of clowns!

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
i don't know if i should laugh or cry ...
Inter lovers are runing our club...And they are giveing that kind of statements, that make every true JUVENTINO SICK donw to the bone...I mean

Juventus president Cobolli Gigli: I believe in second-place

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has told fans to keep believing in coach Claudio Ranieri's team.

Despite last night's disappointing 0-0 draw with Empoli, Cobolli Gigli says: "I still believe in second-place. We wanted to win this game, but I prefer to look at things with the glass half full, we gained a point on AC Milan and Fiorentina."
The f*cker is retardet, it's simple as that, no but's or if's in that sentence...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Cobolli Gigli Pleased With Draw

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli was satisfied with his team's point at Empoli on Wednesday evening in the 29th matchday of Serie A, which allowed the club to move closer to a Champions League spot following the defeats of Fiorentina and Milan.

A satisfied Cobolli Gigli commented on his side's objective for this last part of the season, as the Bianconeri's president believes that his team can reach the second place in the standings.

"I might be imagining it, but we can try to reach second place," declared Cobolli Gigli at the end of the game.

"We have gained a point on our direct rivals, therefore this is a positive draw," he added.

However, Cobolli Gigli denied that this draw against Empoli was because the Bianconeri players already had their minds set on Saturday's big clash against Inter at San Siro in the 30th matchday of Serie A
HOW CAN A DRAW AGAINST EMPOLI BE POSITIVE???!!!!! EVER????!!!!

This is 2 points dropped, a win here was vital to consolidate 3rd place - not 2nd which we stand no chance of getting and considering we have to play inter on the weekend we needed to capitalise on this.

And wht i dont get is 3 weeks ago giglipuff was saying we were aiming for 4th place??? no wonder the new juventus is so confused the management keep adjusting their expectations every few weeks.

This idiot should get the hell out of here, bring moggi, lippi, bettega and giraudo back, these pricks have no idea how to run a football club

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
this is seriously confusing .. i mean on the field we always try to praise the never say die mentality the lads have .. and off the field it's ok to draw with a team that would never dream of drawing with the almighty juve ..

hell man, are they aiming to be on top of europe and the world again ??

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventus chief targets second

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli believes the Bianconeri can fight for second place after last weekend’s triumph over Inter.

The Old Lady grabbed an unexpected 2-1 win in the Derby d’Italia and lead fourth-placed Fiorentina by five points but trail Roma by six.

For us, the win over Inter was more than just a football result,” Cobolli Gigli recalled. “For 12 million Juve fans it was a moment of atonement.”

The win also took the pressure off Coach Claudio Ranieri, whose future had been clouded in speculation after Press criticism.

Ranieri’s position was never up for debate,” the Juve chief insisted.

Along with Alessio Secco and Jean-Claude Blanc he will make the decisions in the next market. He is our Coach this year, next year and the year after.”

While the Cadetti champions look almost certain to secure a place in next term’s Champions League, they are now targeting second place, which would allow them to avoid the preliminary stages.

In my opinion it is a realistic aim to reach second place, even if winning at San Siro gave Roma back their belief,” Cobolli Gigli stressed.

In my opinion, the Giallorossi can win the Scudetto because they have a more favourable run-in than Inter.”

Cobolli Gigli concluded with a thought for captain Alessandro Del Piero, who looks likely to miss out on Roberto Donadoni’s Euro 2008 squad.

“He had a great second half in Milan,” he said. “I have always thought of him as an Azzurri player, but the decision isn’t up to me.”

channel 4

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
oh my god! he is aiming for higher than we have? i wouldve thought he wouldve say "we are hoping for 4th,but 5th wouldnt be too bad either".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)