Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (2 Viewers)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
the problem of Italian football is much bigger then the dimise of Juventus, corruption, scandal, poor referees and hooligans. This is what cost Italy the organisation of a big tournament and Juve a new stadium sponsored by the government.
We can't control all that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Cobolli Gigli: We Never Had Doubts About League's Regularity
Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli commented about the response they received from FIGC and Aia for the open letter they sent last week following the match against Reggina.

Cobolli Gigli has denied using the word 'conspiracy' when describing the situation of the Bianconeri during this season with regards to the many referee mistakes.

"I never used the word conspiracy, I just simply announced the sensation that there is a particular attitude towards Juventus," explained the Bianconeri's president before entering the Lega Council in Milan.

"I don't know if the football world and the media have understood the sense of the letter that Blanc and myself wrote," he continued. "We must try to express our opinions.

"We wrote what was coming from deep within our hearts following the game against Reggina and now we go forward.

"We never had doubts that the league was regular, or about the good faith of referees.

"Our letter was just a way to clearly express our sensations after a game from which the entire team came out very disappointed and the sensation of our ten million fans," concluded Cobolli Gigli
What an IDIOT, he is so up MERDATTI's ass that he can't se what is going on...

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Is this guy retarded???

It seems that the board has no plan at all.
They declare that they demand foregin referees for the league, and 3 days later he says that he has not doubts about the regularity of the league?
How the hell is this possible?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juve Set For Crisis Meeting

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is set to arrange a crisis board meeting to discuss Juventus’ disastrous recent form.

The Bianconeri have picked up just one point in their last three league games, and produced a defensive horror-show in yesterday afternoon’s 3-2 home defeat by Fiorentina.

The loss has left Juve’s Champions League qualification hopes in the balance. Although they are still in third place, the Viola are now just one point behind them, while Milan are just five points away in fifth position.

The level of Juve’s performances have been generally poor since the turn of the year, only really impressing in the wins against Livorno and Roma.

President Cobolli Gigli wants answers for this poor form, and is set to arrange a crisis meeting for talks.

The Juventus hierarchy, including general manager Jean-Claude Blanc, sporting director Alessio Secco, and Gigli himself, have come under huge criticism from club supporters, many of whom are unhappy with how they are running the club.

With 12 games left of the season, Juve need to start picking up their form, otherwise a real crisis would be on the cards should they not qualify for the Champions League.

Gianni Wilson
Goal.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Cobolli Gigli keeps the faith

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli defends Claudio Ranieri and insists that the Old Lady’s slump won’t cost them the Champions League.

The Bianconeri have suffered a dip in form and lost 3-2 to Fiorentina last weekend after a stalemate with Torino in midweek and a shock defeat at Reggina.

Fiorentina are now just one point behind third-placed Juve, but Cobolli Gigli has no doubts that the Cadetti champions will at least secure fourth place.

We don’t even want to think about not getting into the Champions League,” he told Rai Sport.

We are sure that we can get back on form even if we can feel Fiorentina’s breath on our necks.”

Despite receiving repeated praise throughout the first six months of the campaign, Ranieri has come under fire for his tactical approach against the Viola with voices suggesting he is too attached to his rigid 4-4-2 system.

Ranieri is and remains an excellent Coach :sad: ,” Cobolli Gigli insisted. “Until recently everyone was singing his praises and one bad moment should be enough to discredit him.

There’s no one reason for the current problems. Reggina can be attributed to refereeing errors, as for yesterday, derbies are always tough games to win and we made some unusual errors in defence.”

Juve will look to return to winning ways at Marassi when they visit Genoa this weekend.

channel 4

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
What a bullshit.
Derby games are there to be won, not to be lost, and especially not at home.
There is more than ONE reason for the current problem and it seems that everybody sees that except for our stupid board.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli defends Claudio Ranieri and insists that the Old Lady’s slump won’t cost them the Champions League.

The Bianconeri have suffered a dip in form and lost 3-2 to Fiorentina last weekend after a stalemate with Torino in midweek and a shock defeat at Reggina.

Fiorentina are now just one point behind third-placed Juve, but Cobolli Gigli has no doubts that the Cadetti champions will at least secure fourth place.

“We don’t even want to think about not getting into the Champions League,” he told Rai Sport.

“We are sure that we can get back on form even if we can feel Fiorentina’s breath on our necks.”

Despite receiving repeated praise throughout the first six months of the campaign, Ranieri has come under fire for his tactical approach against the Viola with voices suggesting he is too attached to his rigid 4-4-2 system.

“Ranieri is and remains an excellent Coach ,” Cobolli Gigli insisted. “Until recently everyone was singing his praises and one bad moment should be enough to discredit him.

“There’s no one reason for the current problems. Reggina can be attributed to refereeing errors, as for yesterday, derbies are always tough games to win and we made some unusual errors in defence.”

Juve will look to return to winning ways at Marassi when they visit Genoa this weekend.

channel 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this retard for real ??

Maybe all his "yes-men" in his office sign the praises of this bungling board and RUINeri, but if Gigli started coming here and listening to the REAL fans, he would have no choice but to accept the TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:agree:

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I really don't think Gigli is cut out for being our president whatsoever.. My main concern is that he doesnt seem to be at all knowledgable about football in general, further he has no idea about our first team as he keeps saying we will get a striker and our defense is alright. Also last season he made several comments which in did not even come close to happening and i'm not just meaning the incident in which he repeatedly said all last season we will buy 3 champions and well we all know what happened. Another concern is his personality, he's too timid and unauthoritive and when a president of a mighty club like Juventus speaks he should make people listen, i just get this feeling he is not strong enough

We need a strong president to take the club by its balls and lead it into a new and hopefully greater cycle

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
I really don't think Gigli is cut out for being our president whatsoever.. My main concern is that he doesnt seem to be at all knowledgable about football in general, further he has no idea about our first team as he keeps saying we will get a striker and our defense is alright. Also last season he made several comments which in did not even come close to happening and i'm not just meaning the incident in which he repeatedly said all last season we will buy 3 champions and well we all know what happened. Another concern is his personality, he's too timid and unauthoritive and when a president of a mighty club like Juventus speaks he should make people listen, i just get this feeling he is not strong enough

We need a strong president to take the club by its balls and lead it into a new and hopefully greater cycle
'
Agree!:flag2: Forza Moggi:martini:

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007

We don’t even want to think about not getting into the Champions League,” he told Rai Sport.

We are sure that we can get back on form even if we can feel Fiorentina’s breath on our necks.”

Ranieri is and remains an excellent Coach :sad: ,” Cobolli Gigli insisted. “Until recently everyone was singing his praises and one bad moment should be enough to discredit him.

There’s no one reason for the current problems. Reggina can be attributed to refereeing errors, as for yesterday, derbies are always tough games to win and we made some unusual errors in defence.”

channel 4

The only reason that these words would come out of Gigli's mouth is that he's an inter fan !!

Who says no to Lippi !!!! and why?? for Ranieri's sake............that's unbelievable !!

Who are these people, where do they come from?? are they really prof or they're just Inter fans under disguise

I've seen people here talk about conspiracy , I wont be surprised if we found out that our board is corrupted again, but this time they work AGAINST Juve

Dec 6, 2007
on man Moggi wants to get at this guy....i love when he Says Fabio i want to talk with Bianchi a little...and says that "Moggi" is a good man while checking his nails if any inter scum is under it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)