Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
come on guys
inter have great squad
Ac Milan has strongest side of all
CL Champions, Best player in the world on there team well just about
so them 2 teams are prob better than us atm,
but i think our squad is better than all the other squads in the competition
its just the team gelling thing that worries me and C-Ra, but i give him a chance
Also one more signing a strong CB and we will get a champions lge spot most likely.
If only M.Lippi was our coach i wouldnt even have doubts about winning the scudetto, and after when we are back i nthe champions lge , we will show the world the meaning of the word "juve"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Gigli: Winning Scudetto Would Be A Miracle

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli admits that winning the Scudetto this season would require a miracle, while he has also hailed rivals Inter.

The Bianconeri are having a fine campaign in third place in Serie A, however they are languishing 12 points behind leaders Inter.

Many believe that overtaking Roma in second is a real possibility, but captain Alessandro Del Piero recently stressed that he was not giving up on the championship.

"Del Piero not content with second place? It is good that he thinks like this. However for sure the Scudetto would be a miracle," said Gigli.

Gigli looked ahead to Juventus’ match with Reggina this weekend. The Amaranti have lost four games in succession but the President is remaining cautious.

"It is a very difficult game, we must concentrate and then after worry about the derby [with Torino on Wednesday] and Fiorentina,” he stressed.

Gigli also passed comment on Inter’s 2-0 midweek defeat to Liverpool in the Champions League. "Inter resisted until the last few minutes and then conceded two goals,” he said.

“However I believe that all four Italian teams, including Fiorentina [in the UEFA Cup] can get to the next round.

“Inter have great champions, they have done exceptional things in Italy and will do so also in Europe." Finally Gigli offered his opinion on the worrying back problems of Gianluigi Buffon.

"I am not worried, however, the care must be good because back problems sometimes are difficult to overcome," he concluded.

goal.com

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Gigli: Winning Scudetto Would Be A Miracle

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli admits that winning the Scudetto this season would require a miracle, while he has also hailed rivals Inter.

The Bianconeri are having a fine campaign in third place in Serie A, however they are languishing 12 points behind leaders Inter.

Many believe that overtaking Roma in second is a real possibility, but captain Alessandro Del Piero recently stressed that he was not giving up on the championship.

"Del Piero not content with second place? It is good that he thinks like this. However for sure the Scudetto would be a miracle," said Gigli.

Gigli looked ahead to Juventus’ match with Reggina this weekend. The Amaranti have lost four games in succession but the President is remaining cautious.

"It is a very difficult game, we must concentrate and then after worry about the derby [with Torino on Wednesday] and Fiorentina,” he stressed.

Gigli also passed comment on Inter’s 2-0 midweek defeat to Liverpool in the Champions League. "Inter resisted until the last few minutes and then conceded two goals,” he said.

“However I believe that all four Italian teams, including Fiorentina [in the UEFA Cup] can get to the next round.

“Inter have great champions, they have done exceptional things in Italy and will do so also in Europe." Finally Gigli offered his opinion on the worrying back problems of Gianluigi Buffon.

"I am not worried, however, the care must be good because back problems sometimes are difficult to overcome," he concluded.

goal.com

Why the :faq1: is he commenting on :inter: MERDA ???:crazy:
This is it...proof that our board is not capable of clear thinking and leading this club in to better future...I mean, what did they do in Italy??? 2 paper scudetti...yea, great achievement...
Picture says it all...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Why the :faq1: is he commenting on :inter: MERDA ???:crazy:
This is it...proof that our board is not capable of clear thinking and leading this club in to better future...I mean, what did they do in Italy??? 2 paper scudetti...yea, great achievement...
Picture says it all...

Agree with u, i hate how our bourd r saying nice things to inter :faq1: them. Moratti and Inter players every day r talking shit about juve and we response like were afraid of something.....just pathetic seriously......

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Allarme Buffon: Cobolli tranquillo 'Non c'è da preoccuparsi. Tiago? Ha classe e spero lo dimostri qui'

11:45 del 22 febbraio

Il presidente della Juventus Giovanni Cobolli Gigli cerca di tranquillizzare tutti sulle condizioni di Gigi Buffon.
(L'audio su Radiocalciomercato.com in home page in alto a destra)

"Non sono affatto preoccupato. I suoi problemi alla schiena si stanno risolvendo", ha dichiarato all'ingresso in Lega. Alla Juve sono tutti alle prese con dolori alla schiena, da Buffon a Iaquinta passando per Camoranesi. "Non è un virus - spiega il presidente bianconero - Vi assicuro che non c'è nessun problema specifico". Sul campionato. "Del Piero non firmerebbe per il secondo posto?Io firmerei per vincere ogni partita gradualmente, ma se il capitano la pensa cosi', visto come sta giocando, lasciamolo pensare cosi'; e' un bene che lo faccia. Certo, lo scudetto sarebbe un miracolo".

Sulla Champions. "Sono rimasto un pochino deluso dall'Inter ma non ho fatto gufatine per nessuno perchè, lo dico chiaramente, sono molto interessato che le squadre italiane vadano più avanti possibile in Champions League. L'Inter ha resistito fino agli ultimi minuti e poi, in dieci, ha preso due gol ma credo che tutte e quattro le italiane, anche la Fiorentina, possano passare il turno. Certo l'Inter, dovrà concentrarsi molto, ma ha grandissimi campioni, fa delle cose eccezionali in Italia e le farà anche all'estero. Non speriamo certo che i loro giocatori si facciano male, ma siamo sicuri che saranno più affaticati. E quindi più vanno avanti e più dovranno gestire gli equilibri fra campionato e Champions, e più avremo spazi per fare qualcosa di meglio. Ma - conclude Cobolli Gigli - se le altre non si fermano noi non possiamo salire".

Un pensiero anche a Tiago: "Sono convinto che Tiago abbia la classe che Camoranesi ha evidenziato nell'intervista di ieri. Ne è convinto anche Ranieri. Spero che esistano le opportunità che Tiago possa dimostrare le sue qualità nella Juventus"

That is what our president has said to Corriere...He is talking Buffon (injury), MERDA and Tiago...

He said about Tiago "Tiago has the class that Camoranesi was tallking about in yesterdays interview. I am convinced of that. He has convinced also Ranieri. I hope that they give him opportunity, than Tiago can show his quality in the Juventus shirt"...

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
agree man, they called us that we heat in 2001 and gigli, ferrara, legro answered them angirly but now he is saying that they are full of champions..wtf!!!!:(

they are shit.....if i were the uefa manager or what ever....than i would make a rule that whould say thta no more than 6 international players...than inter must sell all and buy some fucking italians....FGS

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
from channel4.com

Cobolli demands foreign refs
Sunday 24 February, 2008

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli demands a clampdown on poor referees, even if it means bringing officials in from overseas.

The Turin giants were livid after a 2-1 defeat away to Reggina last night, in which they appeared to be denied at least two clear penalties with another two dubious incidents.

“It’s the same thing that happened at Napoli,” said the patron, referring to a 3-1 defeat at the San Paolo earlier this season with similarly debatable decisions.

“Juve will not pass judgment on referees, but the Federation must look at its conscience and take action. Mistakes can happen, but not repeatedly.

“Juventus won on the pitch here and deserved the three points. I cannot complain about the performance of my players or Coach. In my view, the referee was not up to the task.”

Paolo Dondarini further infuriated the Bianconeri by awarding Reggina a stoppage-time penalty for Momo Sissoko’s clumsy clearance that struck Nicola Amoruso.

What really irritated them, though, was that at least two clear spot-kicks were earlier denied to Juve. Both were for fouls by Valdez, who climbed all over Pavel Nedved and then evidently tripped Sissoko.

“I don’t want to believe in bad faith, but the approach and judgment of the referee was evidently more in favour of one side than the other. It was so very obvious,” added Cobolli Gigli.

“Something has to be done to improve the impartiality of officials, as it was clear for everyone tonight what happened.

“I think the refereeing designator has to quickly provide officials with the technological advantages that they desperately need, even if Sissoko’s penalty incident was a metre away from the referee, so all he needed was to use his eyes.”

Coach Claudio Ranieri hinted that Juve were being made to pay for the Calciopoli scandal, but the President saw a bigger picture.

“I absolutely do not believe in a plot against Juventus, otherwise I would not be here doing this job. It’s the quality of the referees that is much lower than it needs to be. I never wanted foreign referees in Serie A, but at this point it might be the solution.

“Many clubs have been penalised by poor decision-making, not just Juve. Of course, some clubs were penalised less than others.”

The reference was obviously to Inter, who have been on the end of a string of favourable decisions this term.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Seriously what's happening is just pathetic. Italian serie A was the best league in the world for sooo many years but now with all this coruption and pathetic refereeing its declining so much......Its sad really......

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
we need a fresh set of refs tell al the ones now to fuck off, and the people in charge of lega calcio should all be fired and replaced, tim should no longer sponser serie a we need a sponser that aint connected with any team. we need to start fresh

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i dont now if this has been posted
but any way

Serie A is in the midst of another controversial affair after President Gigli and general manager Blanc wrote an open letter to the Italian Football Federation saying that Juventus are deliberately being punished by referees due to Calciopoli.

The Calciopoli crisis in 2006 saw Juve demoted to Serie B with a heavy points penalty, while also being stripped of two Scudetti.

Moggi has always maintained that Juventus were on the receiving end of a conspiracy involving Inter, Telecom Italia, and former FIGC administrator Guido Rossi.

The former transfer guru also blames Gigli and Blanc for just accepting the Calciopoli verdict, and not fighting for justice. He says that their strategy of complaining about referees now, almost two years down the line is just a “loser strategy”.

“They have an absolutely loser strategy”, blasted Moggi.

“Cobolli Gigli and Blanc say that they cannot continue to pay for the sins for which they have already received a severe penalty.

“The situation today is that they didn’t defend themselves when they should have done before. They accepted the punishment, saying it was fair to go into Serie B with penalties.

“Their strategy was not to fight and to withdraw the possibility of going into the higher courts.”

Anthony Sormani

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)