Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (19 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wonder how some of you are considering that Inter are superior too us or are fav to us. Even Inter fans would consider us superior to them anyday anytime, and yes even if we're back from serie b, they'd still consider us superior to them.

reasons?

1- Inter has always purchased much more expensive players, and they're always adding to their squad. We on the other hand, don't spend much, even before the calcio thing started, we've always spent less than Inter, and we've always out-classed them.

2- Coming back from Serie B, doesn't make us weaker in any single way, but stronger, thats a fact. Not to also mention that all eyes will be on our team, and so long pressure is on us so long we'll give more than 100%....

3- So far, they're in no where better than us, from squad thing till coach (though IMO Ranieri is 10times what Mancini is) and etc....so far we've been doing better in the market than them. They haven't really done anything special, they're about to loose Chivu, Adriano is about to leave them aswell, it's always mess there.

All in all, we're Juventus and they're Inter, we're the favs and they're not.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I wonder how some of you are considering that Inter are superior too us or are fav to us. Even Inter fans would consider us superior to them anyday anytime, and yes even if we're back from serie b, they'd still consider us superior to them.

reasons?

1- Inter has always purchased much more expensive players, and they're always adding to their squad. We on the other hand, don't spend much, even before the calcio thing started, we've always spent less than Inter, and we've always out-classed them.

2- Coming back from Serie B, doesn't make us weaker in any single way, but stronger, thats a fact. Not to also mention that all eyes will be on our team, and so long pressure is on us so long we'll give more than 100%....

3- So far, they're in no where better than us, from squad thing till coach (though IMO Ranieri is 10times what Mancini is) and etc....so far we've been doing better in the market than them. They haven't really done anything special, they're about to loose Chivu, Adriano is about to leave them aswell, it's always mess there.

exactly i dont think theres any more than 1 or 2 inter players that is probably better than our current squad.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

reasons?

:toast: now thats the spirit!!!!!

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
Seriously what kind of idiot starts the season by talking like this? This si something you expect from fans not the chief. If this what the man is like , we are in serious trouble. How is beating Inter important if we end up not winnign anything and they win the league? This is not a way to run a club at all and making statements like this just makes you look very foolish
I agree. But most of us here know that the board is rather incompetent, so if Cobolli shoots his mouth off in an unprofessional manner, it's just normalcy.

Inter have to be the favorites to win Serie A along with Milan. Our starting XI will most likely feature five new players, all right square down the central nervous system of our squad in the middle of the pitch. You can't expect us to have amazing chemistry with all these new players plus a new manager... it takes time to build a fuctional squad that can avoid slip-ups and compete for the Scudetto.

We have learned from watching Inter over the years that new managers and loads of new players means inconsistency within the squad, but those idiots still went crazy on the transfer market and they were lucky to have won the Scudetto this past season. But give us another year and we'll be cutting into their success for sure as they are perpetual losers. Thank goodness Inter are more idiotic than our board of imbeciles.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I understand that many of you do not wish for Coboli to speak in such a manner (although the words used were not really bad).

I think Cobolli has finally figured out why we were in Serie B and who got us there. I remember last year he was so eager to move away from Moggi and Co. and really conceeded to the claims of the media which was of a Rotten Juve.

I think he has kept his cool on most accounts, and 1-2 burst of desire to win over a hated rival is not sucha big deal.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

reasons?

You gave me a good laugh here. I completely agree with Cronios, Denco, Sateeh and the rest of reasonable fans here. The rest of you - Just open your eyes.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
It takes an incredibly delusional person to think we are better than Inter. Classier... yes. Better... no way. There was a time not so long ago when we were superior... but not any more and not for a few more years until we regain that. This team is not that good. I just hope it's good enough to qualify for CL.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It takes an incredibly delusional person to think we are better than Inter. Classier... yes. Better... no way. There was a time not so long ago when we were superior... but not any more and not for a few more years until we regain that. This team is not that good. I just hope it's good enough to qualify for CL.
:agree:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i think we will but we are a long shot of winning seie A

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I absolutely agree. The past counts for nothing. It's no law of nature that Inter screws up. This makes for good jokes, but cannot be a point in a true analysis. They really did their homework when they signed proven winners in Vieira and Ibrahimovic. And they made good additions to their team with Suazo and Chivu. One just has to look at their options in attack and defense and compare them to ours. People predicted last year that they would screw up, but they didn't. In fact, the had a record breaking campaign. And not because Milan wasn't a full strengh and we weren't there, but because they crushed every other opponent. Something that they lacked in the past. A huge factor why the lost the Scudetto in the past was their point-dropping against the smaller teams. That didn't happen last season.

Inter has a much stronger team than in the past, they finally found a winning formular and they gained confidence and a winning spirit last season. In contrast, our team is still weaker than in the past and we lost the brilliance of Lippi, the winning tactics of Capello and the overall winning atmosphere of our former management. If we finish fourth, I will be very happy. Everything else is a huge unexpected bonus.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
they have Suazo, a player I rate very high. They have a great team but I hope they have too many stars and that can create frictions. I do not think too highly of Mancini but then again Ranieri doesn't look that great either but I gibe him a chance.
They have the better team but that doesn't necessarily mean they are going to win. They've always had a great team but nevertheless we or Milan or Roma won the scudetto.
They had a good team and then they buy some more stars to make them even better but that doesn't always work. Real won cl and a couple of titles and bought even more stars and it was over, nothing. Untill last year they suddenly won again out of the blue.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I absolutely agree. The past counts for nothing. It's no law of nature that Inter screws up. This makes for good jokes, but cannot be a point in a true analysis. They really did their homework when they signed proven winners in Vieira and Ibrahimovic. And they made good additions to their team with Suazo and Chivu. One just has to look at their options in attack and defense and compare them to ours. People predicted last year that they would screw up, but they didn't. In fact, the had a record breaking campaign. And not because Milan wasn't a full strengh and we weren't there, but because they crushed every other opponent. Something that they lacked in the past. A huge factor why the lost the Scudetto in the past was their point-dropping against the smaller teams. That didn't happen last season.

Inter has a much stronger team than in the past, they finally found a winning formular and they gained confidence and a winning spirit last season. In contrast, our team is still weaker than in the past and we lost the brilliance of Lippi, the winning tactics of Capello and the overall winning atmosphere of our former management. If we finish fourth, I will be very happy. Everything else is a huge unexpected bonus.
Class post.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I'm counting on a CL place, nothing more but certainly nothing less.
:agree: But I admit I'm a bit worried. I felt that the squad we had at the end of last seaon would've got us to 6th place and with 2/3 good transfer into Juve, would have got us a CL place, even taking into account the bias of referees, who will no doubt be against us. However, there have been so many changes, I'm worried we don't have time to "gel" as a team. I still hope we get a CL place though!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
:agree: But I admit I'm a bit worried. I felt that the squad we had at the end of last seaon would've got us to 6th place and with 2/3 good transfer into Juve, would have got us a CL place, even taking into account the bias of referees, who will no doubt be against us. However, there have been so many changes, I'm worried we don't have time to "gel" as a team. I still hope we get a CL place though!
ah dont worry we will when we think about it , juve with a few more signings (defence) our team on its day will do very well and tbh the level of our squad if you compare them to all other serie A teasm bar inter and milan, have a much more rounded squad.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

true that, but they are still a joke in Europe :weee:

Dec 26, 2004

I can't agree more... with the current squad we can hardly be compared to the likes of Fiorentina and Lazio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)