Giorgio Chiellini's return. (2 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Why cant they? Mutu can play on the left wing, if and when the 4-4-2 needs to be deployed. While Cassano would fit well in to a trident attack or even step up when required to be part of an attacking duo up front. It could work, especially considering Zala is done with his time here, keeping the forward line up at four strikers. Id much rather Mutu be the fourth, than Dp.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    Bringing back Maresca would help our team a bigger deal than bringing in Cassano, considering how we already have a huge amount of talented strikers but a lack of talented central midfielders.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
    I can't see how Mutu and Cassano can co-exist in the same team, unless one of them is on the bench.
    totti and cassano co existed.

Btw Spot on Dom...shame enzo went and opened his big mouth and spoiled it.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

I would not blame him for it, but Moggi might.
    Especially after his attack on Moggi, it is pretty clear that Maresca doesn't want to return anymore. And since Moggi is provoked, the chances of him getting sold is almost certain.

Jul 28, 2002
    it is very true chiellini defends like a girl, but lets hope its like the extremely talented germany women defenders :D

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    I still say, bring both back.
    Chiellini gives us a lot more options on the left, especially with the Ageing Nedved. Zambrotta and Camo on the midfield flanks, certainly makes for a balanced midfield. Playing them on the midfield flanks wouldn't be a bad idea, considering Capello's love for tall, strong strikers who profit from crosses.

Chicco

Jun 21, 2005
    I don't know about bringing back maresca, seems to make no sense really. Chiellini would be useful, and we could swap miccoli, but maresca has not done much this year, and with blasi, appiah, tacchinardi and giannichedda already, why would we need maresca!
    You see what i mean?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Chicco ] ++
    I don't know about bringing back maresca, seems to make no sense really. Chiellini would be useful, and we could swap miccoli, but maresca has not done much this year, and with blasi, appiah, tacchinardi and giannichedda already, why would we need maresca!
    You see what i mean?
    Becos Maresca would add creativity to our midfield, but with Mozart's arrival, I don't know wad will happen to Maresca, probably staying in Fiorentina I guess.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Welcome Chicco,
    u r right Maresca isnt an option no more,
    3of Blasi/Appiah/Tacchi/Olivera will leave us too,
    Mozart and maybe another player will come to get a change to proove he worths to be a Juve player among with Gianni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)