Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
who wouldn't? but they are really unrealistic signings. deossi, a romanisti through and through like totti, he would never come juve. montolivo, maybe in a few years, but he is the star of that viola squad and recently signed a new contract, although we now how much contracts are worth these days. essien, very happy in england and would be damn expensive.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Its true, its a very hard combination to find. However, this is Juventus, one of the greatest clubs in the world, who apparently is doing very well financially again. The more difficult that kind of player is to find, the more desirable they are, and I think they have to splash out for that kind of player.

I think you'd agree, that's the kind of player this team needs to do well, not only in Italy, but abroad as well. I think both Montolivo and De Rossi are attainable for the right price too, especially Montolivo.
i agree with Cracka,De Rossi is a Romanista..theres no way he is by any means attainable.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Prob more chance of getting Totti. I believe Aquilani & De Rossi are giallorossi "lifers"
Couldn't agree more..no way there leaving Roma..i think they are to Roma what DP and Buffon are to Juve..even if roma went down to serie b they'd follow roma down.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If Gilberto doesnt start today i believe he will effectively be gone in January..Today Arsene will show us if he really does regard Gilberto as a "key player".

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
i agree with Cracka,De Rossi is a Romanista..theres no way he is by any means attainable.
Well, he's by no means easily attainable... but I think if someone offered him a huge salary and offered Roma a huge transfer fee, there would be a chance even though he is a true Romanista.

Montolivo is probably the more attainable (and more desirable) of the two anyway.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
gilberto would be a great bargain for juve at a price of 6-7 million euro...will get cheaper and cheaper by the week if hes kept on the bench
he could also help develop nocerino's game
i say bring him in...hes a great player
lets not forget that a short while ago he captained a weaker version of the brazil we all know and ended up lifting the trophy after demolishing a superb argentinean squad
arsene wenger is a great coach but i cant understand his judgement behind preferring flamini to gilberto silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)