Gilberto Silva (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
i won't lie.i have never watched Marchisio and i've seen Silva over 30 times but he is just like Emerson(someone mentioned that be4) on the other hand,from what i've learned from all these members here in the forum+other sports sites+fm07 marchisio is a very talented CM with a bright future ahead.dont you agree?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i won't lie.i have never watched Marchisio and i've seen Silva over 30 times but he is just like Emerson(someone mentioned that be4) on the other hand,from what i've learned from all these members here in the forum+other sports sites+fm07 marchisio is a very talented CM with a bright future ahead.dont you agree?
:p
Marchisio is not the most creative type of player either.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
but creativity is a tough mission for Gilberto from what I have seen,and I've seen enough.

Emerson & Marchisio are Zidanes compared to Gilberto....[/QUOTE]

You can't just compare Marchisio to Zidane, he is nowhere near his class. I know some of u guys aren't Gilverto Silva fans but i would rather have him than Tiago. But lets face it he has experience and that will be important when it comes down to big games and is able to take the pressure. Unlike Marchisio (no experience) and Criscito (Roma game). Plus he is versatile and can really help the team in midfield or defence.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
:eyebrows: don't like
don't buy
so you prefer Gilberto Silva instead of Marchisio...
As a player right now? Yes. But looking at the fact that we are well covered in the department where Gilberto would play, and that Marchisio is still developing unlike Gilberto, and that Marchisio is already ours, I too would opt for the latter.

What I was reacting to regarding your post, was the fact that you made your analysis on what you've learnt from a computer game.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
As a player right now? Yes. But looking at the fact that we are well covered in the department where Gilberto would play, and that Marchisio is still developing unlike Gilberto, and that Marchisio is already ours, I too would opt for the latter.

What I was reacting to regarding your post, was the fact that you made your analysis on what you've learnt from a computer game.
i usually do that but ikoni**** doesn't like it.Moreover i didn't made my analysis only about what i've learned from fm.All we need in the midfield is a LM.Marchisio and Giovinco will return.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
ßömßäяdîëя;1471086 said:
Esteban is kickin' the Westside in his pic, and he's in Compton?

Nigga, if you think you flossin', bring yo' ass over to Crenshaw and Shlossin.
biggest joke of a pic that I've seen on this forum

I'd like to see a pic of his face if he was really there, being shot at for being an og wannabe sucker :oops:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя;1471086 said:
Esteban is kickin' the Westside in his pic, and he's in Compton?

Nigga, if you think you flossin', bring yo' ass over to Crenshaw and Shlossin.
biggest joke of a pic that I've seen on this forum

I'd like to see a pic of his face if he was really there, being shot at for being an og wannabe sucker :oops:
You should see the gangster wannabees in Sweden, they make me piss my pants from laughing. I know a guy, he once came so happy that he was in a car chase. After some questions and discussions it turned out that the police drove after them in some 4 to 5 minutes and pulled them over.

Or those who claim to live in the ghetto :D WAKE UP WAKE UP!!! THERE IS NO GHETTO IN SWEDEN.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve on Silva trail

Juventus are ready to renew their efforts to sign Arsenal’s Brazilian star Gilberto Silva, according to Press reports.

The Bianconeri are reportedly in the market for a midfielder as Portuguese signing Tiago Mendes has struggled to settle in Turin.

Claudio Ranieri is in need of a proven defensive midfielder and it is believed that he saw an approach for the Selecao man rebuffed this summer.

According to The Sun, Juve officials have been in London to finalise an offer of around £5m for the 31-year-old.

Gilberto Silva’s contract with the Gunners expires in 2009, but Brazil’s Copa America captain has made no secret that he is unhappy with his lack of first-team football.

It is believed that Silva would welcome a chance to shine in Italy, but have been no confirmed talks yet.

channel 4

LA STAMPA- Juve: 5 million pounds for Gilberto Silva

Gilberto Silva is the objective number one of Juventus for the January market. According with the english tabloid "The Sun", bianconeri would be ready to make an offer of 5 million pounds, or little more of 7 million euros, for the brazilian midfielder, who find always less space to Arsenal.
Already at the end of last season Juventus have sent a delegation for star engage negotiation of Gilberto Silva, but, despite the player will to change life, Wenger has said no. Now the purchase would well end, because the Brazilian's contract will expires in 2009, and he is always more glum of his lacking commitment .

transfermarketweb

ichigo62

Apr 9, 2006
Really dunno much about G.Silva but one thing for sure, he will never miss when tackling on defending, if he missed the ball, he wont miss the legs :hammer:

Ohhh, some of my mates (arsenil fans) are extremely happy that we are bringing away G.Silva out from arsenl. wtf??? they even showed me in their forum, majority are very happy of setting him out?!!!!

Can somebody,..tell me if it is worth the 7-9 Mil euros ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)