Gilberto Silva (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
do we really need another emerson...surely we can do better than that...why not stick with marchisio
Gilberto Silva is far better than Emerson in almost all fields, the former is far quicker and more of a leader. He can play as a defensive midfielder clearing up the mess in front of the back four, and also as a centre midfielder with his decent passes and his wide vision.

IMO he will not leave Arsenal
IMO he will leave Arsenal

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Gilberto Silva is far better than Emerson in almost all fields, the former is far quicker and more of a leader. He can play as a defensive midfielder clearing up the mess in front of the back four, and also as a centre midfielder with his decent passes and his wide vision.

IMO he will leave Arsenal
i think ur overrating him there mate, as i think he has just a fairly decent short pass and no creative vision at all.

and i think he will leave arsenal as he will want a longer contract

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i think ur overrating him there mate, as i think he has just a fairly decent short pass and no creative vision at all.

and i think he will leave arsenal as he will want a longer contract
His creative role has vastly decreased with the presence of Fabregas alongside him in Arsenal. Just go back to Vieria's days, in my opinion, Gilberto Silva was the one who made the difference for Arsenal two/three years earlier.

I would be very excited to have Gilberto Silva on Juventus. I think Ahmedios hit the nail on the head.
And I feel that he would be very successful in the peninsula.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Gilberto Silva would be a great addition, an improvement of Emerson and our current central midfielders. If he played next to Frings or Sneijder that would be a great combination.

And he would be fairly cheap. :tup:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Vieira had been Arsenal captain when we got him. we should look at Denilson of Arsenal, who would be Silva's replacement, as when we got Vieira Arsenal emerged with Fabregas, and from what I've seen of Denilson he is quite good

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Silva is more of a jack-of-all trades...he does an OK job defensively and an OK job when going forward...why would you want to buy a player like that...better to work with what you have...J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)