Gilberto Silva (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Badass and Lion - You're lucky I'm too lazy to read over your apparent vScuffle. But if you continue to sling insults, both of you will be warned. Consider this a "harsh" warning, such as that in the movie Crash.

Now get back on topic...

There is probably a 1% chance Gilberto will come to Juventus this summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Badass and Lion - You're lucky I'm too lazy to read over your apparent vScuffle. But if you continue to sling insults, both of you will be warned. Consider this a "harsh" warning, such as that in the movie Crash.

Now get back on topic...

There is probably a 1% chance Gilberto will come to Juventus this summer.
actually i think that there is a chance since arsenal wont renew his contract on a yearly basis. That doesnt sit well with most of the players that left( pires,viera...)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Gilberto Silva would be an excellent signing...he's better than Emerson, imo

I would be surprised if the Gunners let him go

My thoughts exactly,

forget Emo and Canna they are history, Barzagli+G.Silva are the future
:pint:
I dont think Arsenal would let him go either...

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
G. Silva Future!?

What about Blerim Dzemaili.... He is 20 years old an Captain in Zürich, and the best thing is that its not just only a rumour..... :D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Emerson(and the last Brazilian in Juve exept the young defender.....:confused: ) was pretty good in Juve, but now he sux......
Emerson was a joke at Juve. Normally, he has no skills to attack and if we have to talk about his speciality, I mean as a defensive midfielder, he is far below par. He is slow as hell, not tough and usually loses concentration.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Emerson was a joke at Juve. Normally, he has no skills to attack and if we have to talk about his speciality, I mean as a defensive midfielder, he is far below par. He is slow as hell, not tough and usually loses concentration.
That is laughable, Emerson was one of our best players the last two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)