Gilberto Silva (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Talking about Gilberto

I think its more possible for him to go to Roma then here.The fact is that we don`t need him but they do.

They have

Aquilani-injury prone
De Rossi- no comment
Pizarro-slows down a game and plus,adds creativity
Brighi-they are going to sell him
Barusso-who is on loan at Galatasaray.They say great prospect and he looks like an animal but I doubt they are going to return him.

They need someone like Gilberto.Also,they could afford that transfer even with Sensi family.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Talking about Gilberto

I think its more possible for him to go to Roma then here.The fact is that we don`t need him but they do.

They have

Aquilani-injury prone
De Rossi- no comment
Barusso-who is on loan at Galatasaray.They say great prospect and he looks like an animal but I doubt they are going to return him.

They need someone like Gilberto.Also,they could afford that transfer even with Sensi family.
:agree: It seems Tuttomercato shares the same thought so hopefully

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Talking about Gilberto

They have

Aquilani-injury prone
De Rossi- no comment

he'd slow them down and ruin their passing game though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
they do?? i think they're pretty much covered in that department, with Pizarro, De Rossi and Aquilani. Not to mention, for a fourth choice mid, Brighi isnt all that bad.
Aquilani-injury prone
De Rossi- no comment
I guess they do.

But now where I come to think of it I doubt Soros would buy him. :p

Gilberto is more type of player for family Sensi.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And we are back! :tdown:

Corriere linking us with Gilberto again.

Like,we lost Flamini,Liverpool could give us Xabi for 19mln but not going to happen since he's on his way to Barcelona probably,we are going to lose Keita as well because Liverpool will probably sign him to replace Xabi so we are left alone with Gilberto fu#king Silva.

Jun 13, 2007
He's not going to play for us, I mean, I can't believe you haven't seen the pattern already. It's so obvious.

1-He's old.
2-He's Brazilian.
3-He sucks.

Isn't it obvious he's going to one team and one team only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)