Gilberto Silva (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
I don't understand why we would need him here? It's not like DM is our weakest department. Unless he comes free, I don't see him coming. And I don't think both Tiago and Almiron will be sold.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
...that is just because of Flamini's excellent form...Gilberto is a pretty decent player but I would rather see us recall Marchisio and spend the same money for an AMF (VDV/Diego/Quaresma)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Gilberto set for £3m Italy move

Arsenal's out of favour Brazilian Gilberto has set his sights on a move to Italy's Serie A.
The 31-year-old has been forced to play second fiddle behind Flamini and Fabregas in the heart of Arsenal's midfield this season.

Both AC and Inter Milan, Juventus and Roma are interested in signing Gilberto, who signed for Arsenal in 2002.
:disagree:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
he's not as bad as everyone is making out to be.. In saying that there are better options available and if we do miss out on Flamini i'd like to see us go for Lucho
he would be a pointless transfer, we need players that will bring something to the table players that arent past there best footballing years.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Right now, Zanetti and Sissoko are miles better than Gilberto, Gilberto is past it theres no two ways about it, he should go back to Brazil.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
he would be a pointless transfer, we need players that will bring something to the table players that arent past there best footballing years.
i never suggested that he should come here, far from it, i'm just saying hes not rubbish.. Although yes, i agree with Fred in saying his time has past and Sissoko is far and away miles better than him, so is the ever underated Zanetti

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ah fu#king sh#t

I knew this would pop up sooner or later :tdown:

Damn those managers who don`t want someone creative next to DM!

We have Momo and we have tons of DMs as back up!We don`t need those. :cry:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
we need a CAM or CM not CDM , i was acceptful for Flamini cause he is VERY GREAT YOUNG AND FREEEEEEEEEEEE which was an opportunity to catch him , but not Silva .. why why ?????

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
we need a CAM or CM not CDM , i was acceptful for Flamini cause he is VERY GREAT YOUNG AND FREEEEEEEEEEEE which was an opportunity to catch him , but not Silva .. why why ?????
Dont get too worked up over Gilberto, i doubt even with the limited sense secco has, that he wont go after him.. It seems Roma might be willing tho:xfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)