Gigli: "Juve In seria A", as he suggests in TuttoSport (1 Viewer)

OP
D E L P I E R O
Jan 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    supporter said:
    I didnt find the artickle, if this was true then it would be a headline istead of Kaka's face
    the kaka face ...old news go to the link down and make refresh .. its a picture for juventus and saying >>Juve in Seria A..

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
    i read this
    they will appeal to return to seira A
    you have to push as far as you can get
    IMO if we didnt state that siera B is OK we wouldnt have got the -30

even if we accept siera B we shouldnt show it .. we should appeal for siera A and the 2005/2006 scudettu and try to get the best of it

and remember even after that we can go to civil court

Sep 1, 2002
    We should appeal on the grounds that Moggi was in fact in the pay-role of Silvio Berlusconi. As he also was for Florentino Perez.
    They should therefore rename Seria A, Seria B and Seria B, Seria A, take away our -30 points deduction and add them on, and justice will have been seen to have been done. Plus give us back our Scudetti and that one we lost in the rain, which cover-up my tears.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    bianconero said:
    We should appeal on the grounds that Moggi was in fact in the pay-role of Silvio Berlusconi. As he also was for Florentino Perez.
    They should therefore rename Seria A, Seria B and Seria B, Seria A, take away our -30 points deduction and add them on, and justice will have been seen to have been done. Plus give us back our Scudetti and that one we lost in the rain, which cover-up my tears.
    An example of severely fucked up punctuation!!:D

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    This Serie A isnt washing off on me. Were staying in the B. Mind you that donut judge -cant think of his name right now suggests we should be demoted to serie C -5 points and Milan in B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)