Gianluigi Buffon (40 Viewers)

BetterCallSaul

Aug 27, 2023
Laugable take, especially considering Buffon made a blunder for the 2-1 goal to Barca. This is not popular to read in here I know, but the user above is insecure as hell. I like Buffon a lot and if some people think he's better than Neuer, then fair enough as we're all inclined to our opinion.

But the above tweet is laugable.
Bayern fan detected, opinion rejected.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Laugable take, especially considering Buffon made a blunder for the 2-1 goal to Barca. This is not popular to read in here I know, but the user above is insecure as hell. I like Buffon a lot and if some people think he's better than Neuer, then fair enough as we're all inclined to our opinion.

But the above tweet is laugable.
The "GOAT" debates drive me nuts

Juve fans coming out to celebrate Neuer's mistake for their own agenda is just embarrassing. No different than every time Juve got knocked out of the Champions League, I'm sure Neuer/Casillas folks were saying he wasnt at good as them because he's never even won the Champions League.

And really, all that tweet did was bring videos and examples of Buffon making mistakes or unable to make big saves for Juve in the Champions League

My take is always the same. If you're in the debate with guys like Neuer and Buffon for the greatest GK of all time/their era, you're an all time great that has a case to be made in their favor. Bayern fans will obviously lean Neuer. Juve fans will lean Buffon. Real Madrid fans will probably say Casillas over both of them. All of those opinions are valid.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Juve fans coming out to celebrate Neuer's mistake for their own agenda is just embarrassing. No different than every time Juve got knocked out of the Champions League, I'm sure Neuer/Casillas folks were saying he wasnt at good as them because he's never even won the Champions League.

And really, all that tweet did was bring videos and examples of Buffon making mistakes or unable to make big saves for Juve in the Champions League

My take is always the same. If you're in the debate with guys like Neuer and Buffon for the greatest GK of all time/their era, you're an all time great that has a case to be made in their favor. Bayern fans will obviously lean Neuer. Juve fans will lean Buffon. Real Madrid fans will probably say Casillas over both of them. All of those opinions are valid.
What you said makes a lot of sense, and the "GOAT" debates drive me nuts

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022

What you said makes a lot of sense, and the "GOAT" debates drive me nuts

What you two said makes a lot of sense, and the "GOAT" debates drive me nuts. But all of those opinions are wrong.

If we ever need a GOAT it's gotta be Yashin.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What you two said makes a lot of sense, and the "GOAT" debates drive me nuts. But all of those opinions are wrong.

If we ever need a GOAT it's gotta be Yashin.
I'm happy for people to say Yashin is the best ever, but I'll be fucked if they say it's Casillas. He had amazing reflexes and personality but lots of other things were weak.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
buffon is not even juve's top 5 best players. let alone to be in best gk ever.

top 5 juve players no order:

del piero
nedved
zidane
platini
pirlo
vidal
chiellini
ronaldo

are all ahead of buffon in best of all time for juve. buffon's longeveity is only reason people here consider him goat which is fair. but in terms of impact? those above offered more.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

del piero
nedved
zidane
platini
pirlo
vidal
chiellini
ronaldo

are all ahead of buffon in best of all time for juve. buffon's longeveity is only reason people here consider him goat which is fair. but in terms of impact? those above offered more.
Bro, its almost impossible for a goalkeeper to win the Ballon d'Or. Buffon almost did it in 2006. Zoff, too, almost in 1974.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

del piero
nedved
zidane
platini
pirlo
vidal
chiellini
ronaldo

Aug 27, 2023

del piero
nedved
zidane
platini
pirlo
vidal
chiellini
ronaldo

Could you please hook me up with your dealer?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

del piero
nedved
zidane
platini
pirlo
vidal
chiellini
ronaldo

Manyak. Rodildo is not even top 50 JJ player of all time - yes, he scored goals, but the team failed, and he was only here for 3 years. Kos Omein Om Ronaldo Ibn El Mitnaka El Khawal El Sharmoot El Mitnak.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

del piero
nedved
zidane
platini
pirlo
vidal
chiellini
ronaldo

First of all, Zidane ain't shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)