Gianluigi Buffon (8 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Bonucci would be 33 at that time. For a central defender he should be fine. But it sure looks like he's aging rapidly at Milan..
Right now he's riding his reputation from Juve times, but he wont be able to do that for 3 years, unless he regains form he's gone from the NT imo

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
WOULD'VE if he were younger, I thought that's what he was implying :p
:lol:

Ahhhh, I see. He would've been a reasonable choice, for sure. Chiello would have been a pretty decent choice, too. If he were younger and not retiring.

:p

Bonucci... he seems a bit too up and down to fit the bill, but Max spoke well of his leadership capabilities; guess we'll see what the next manager thinks. Certainly not a lot of good choices left, but I'm looking forward to seeing the next wave of players get introduced into the fold (trying to stay positive).

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Marchisio is fit will be captain. Then id imagine bonucci or Veratti.
Veratti nor Bonucci are captain material both are world class chokers and lack karacta gotta tell it as it is mane

- - - Updated - - -

Next Italy captain and WC winner for Italy is gonna be Rugani at 28 years old. But he'll be cap at 24

- - - Updated - - -

they only win WC only if 90% of team is Juve players iincluding beench if not they lose finals, twice.

- - - Updated - - -

no actually i take it back STUMOTHERFUCKNGINGRARO IS GONNA BE CAPTAIN!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

hes gonna tell niggas go

over there

- - - Updated - - -

im little yacked i realy feel bad for my man :sad: i know he already got it bu is no way to exit :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

i luv u :heart: u my all time numero ino

- - - Updated - - -

even ahead of ale n mauro n gatuso

- - - Updated - - -

n vidal n martin

insdio GANG

- - - Updated - - -

@jewloverclaudio

- - - Updated - - -

n klolo

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
It breaks my heart to not see Gigi make the record of 6 WC appearances. Now I wont be watching the WC seriously, and hope some unexpected country to win it. Hopefully a team that has Juventino in their starting 11.

Forza Gigi!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
There's article on libero in Italy saying they don't give a shit about his tears and the intertristi jerking off to it.

If only there was a football/soccer God he'd lift *that* trophy in front of their cunt faces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)