Gianluigi Buffon (12 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
good he can retire from both NT and Juve now

don't get me wrong he is a legend, but reason juve hasnt won CL is he is jinxing team. 3 finals and 3 losses with him.
Wth is this a-hole on about.

That's a perma ban for sure!

Curse everyone who let this great man down and denied him a 6th World Cup appearance, he is the most deserving man in football history!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol at lion digging his grave. Shut it lion

The sad part about gigi and his retirement, is that i dont see us winning this CL either. He will retire emptyhanded

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Would have been the only player to reach 6 world cups :sad:
Not only that, he would beat the record of most international caps for any player in history too :cry:

I'm dying...

- - - Updated - - -

PS who will be the NT captain now? Please don't tell me it'll be that choker Bonucci :sergio:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It'll obviously be Bonucci, he's the only prominent "veteran" left.

Personally I'd give it to Florenzi, I'd imagine he would be vice-captain. Not the best player ever but he is good and he always plays like it means something to him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Personally I'd give it to Florenzi, I'd imagine he would be vice-captain. Not the best player ever but he is good and he always plays like it means something to him.
That's what irritates me about Florenzi, he always seems to have taken things personally.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Florenzi might not be instant starter every game. He is playing RB, RW or CM. I like him quite a bit tbh and think he is underused somewhat. Actually think he would be better option for RB/RWB than some of the natural options there. Also Candreva hasnt done much as a regular starting RW these last couple of years.

It will be Bonucci, unless Marchisio miraculously gets 100% fit and plays every game.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing can stop that to happen.

:allegri:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Whose last game was more painful Buffon's or Zidane's?
At least zidane retired On the final of a WC , after schooling every opponent in that same world cup. He fuked it up in the end tho.

Buffon retires in a proudly manner, but very underwhelming and sad way.... Not going to the WC and missing the record. Its so lame that is sad and uneventful

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Candreva should be fazed out. There are several right back/wing back types (Conti, Zappacosta, MDS, even Darmian and Spinazzola) plus Florenzi, Bernardeschi, and Chiesa coming through. Candreva tries a lot but he's too brainless to be more than a squad player. His crossing is variable, he tries to do too much himself. Honest player but it's time to change things.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Candreva should be fazed out. There are several right back/wing back types (Conti, Zappacosta, MDS, even Darmian and Spinazzola) plus Florenzi, Bernardeschi, and Chiesa coming through. Candreva tries a lot but he's too brainless to be more than a squad player. His crossing is variable, he tries to do too much himself. Honest player but it's time to change things.
:agree:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Why are we forgetting Marchisio (as potential Azzurri captain)?
Cause he doesnt even start for Juve these days, 32 in January and cant go a season without injury these days.

But if what happened is true, Bonucci is a terrible choice (that HT in cardiff)

For that alone Allegri should be made the coach lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)