Gianluigi Buffon (12 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'm so sorry to bring this up guys but I can't help it - when Gigi goes I will be here for all of you. Trying to enjoy all of these little moments of his saves and shouting and celebrating and smiles and all the respect he gets from other captains and officials before the game, and from commentators all over the world and how every time he's up against a young attacker he has words of encouragement for them.

Not sure I expected anybody to surpass Del Piero, even less so soon after Alex left us.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I'm so sorry to bring this up guys but I can't help it - when Gigi goes I will be here for all of you. Trying to enjoy all of these little moments of his saves and shouting and celebrating and smiles and all the respect he gets from other captains and officials before the game, and from commentators all over the world and how every time he's up against a young attacker he has words of encouragement for them.

Not sure I expected anybody to surpass Del Piero, even less so soon after Alex left us.
Like a family member leaving.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014

Not yet mate, not yet.
At the moment let us enjoy this legend and more important let us bring back the CL trophy for Gigi, for the team, for the fans, for Juventus. :flag1:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Like a family member leaving.
We're all getting divorced in a couple of years but from your soulmate.

- - - Updated - - -

Not yet mate, not yet.
At the moment let us enjoy this legend and more important let us bring back the CL trophy for Gigi, for the team, for the fans, for Juventus. :flag1:
You're right. I am trying.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
RedCafe:

You're telling me Buffon has been the best goalkeeper in the world this season? I don't even think Juve fans will be able to say that with a straight face. Neuer is twice the keeper he is these days. And so is Oblak. This De Gea is comfortably better than him too. Ederson saved Benfica time and time again and dragged them to what will be another championship whilst showing up in Europe and putting on a show vs Dortmund. How many points has Buffon given Juve this season? He's reliable but he's clearly far from his best and doesn't pull off the saves he used to. He's worse than last season too. Even against Barça that was the highest profile game he's been he was far from performing at a great level, so I honestly can't tell what you're basing your opinion off.

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)