Gianluigi Buffon (20 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I agree thats also why i dont get why people still say Lev Yashin is the best ever, as no one alive have seen him play. Also football back then and today is totally different.

About Kahn, he was one of the best ever, but also quite crazy. Sometimes i think thats what people remember about him the most.

Yashin is the only goalkeeper to have won the Ballon d'Or Award.he has been the best of his generation.at this point how can compare kahn to nuer! it is not quite fair to compare players across generations while buffon is still being compared with kahn and nuer.thats why i believe buffon is the best goalkeeper for all time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Buffon has maintained a world class level over 20 years, still being competitive near his 40. Not only that but has won practically everything, numerous times on that time span, minus the CL.

If that isnt enought to be the best ever then i dont know what will be.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Yashin is so damn overrated, man had a great reaction (he played as a keeper in hockey), but hell he made blunders often, something like Dida – great reaction, incredible penalty saves, but also a clown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)