Gianluigi Buffon (19 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's won a WC, Euro, CL and La Liga titles. Using the same logic you use for Khedira, he must one of the best players in the world.
That's some ignorelist like bullshit.
Hyperbole much eh? Slight difference between calling a player Worldcass or one of the best (ever). I didn't say Casillas sucks, he was Worldclass, but still overrated. Beast on the line with his reactions, but nowhere near buffon when it comes to controlling the penalty area or picking up crosses. Casillas leaving the line was a disaster waiting to happen.
- - - Updated - - -

Also a juve fan being butthurt over Casillas comments :hihi:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

A juve fan being butthurt over Casillas comments :hihi:
Not butthurt... but that was what you said made Khedira world class. Because he was part of successful Germany and Real Madrid teams.

Anyway, if you want to ignore list me also for having a view don't like, go right ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

I also never really rated Casillas. A good keeper for sure, but one of the best ever? Not imo.
I don't think he's one of the best ever. Just showing Dai how his logic is flawed.

Jun 6, 2015
So you think he's world class then?
:shifty:
Hyperbole much eh? Slight difference between calling a player Worldcass or one of the best (ever). I didn't say Casillas sucks, he was Worldclass, but still overrated. Beast on the line with his reactions, but nowhere near buffon when it comes to controlling the penalty area or picking up crosses. Casillas leaving the line was a disaster waiting to happen.
- - - Updated - - -

Also a juve fan being butthurt over Casillas comments :hihi:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Not butthurt... but that was what you said made Khedira world class. Because he was part of successful Germany and Real Madrid teams.

Anyway, if you want to ignore list me also for having a view don't like, go right ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think he's one of the best ever. Just showing Dai how his logic is flawed.
Its just my impression that many rate him as one of the best ever, some even the best. Maybe its just Real Madrid fans.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The edit came after

Its just my impression that many rate him as one of the best ever, some even the best. Maybe its just Real Madrid fans.
I don't really hear a lot of that tbh.

Oh okay. I guess you must hear a lot of people say he's one of the best ever too.

Anyway, wasn't my intention to defend Casillas, just don't agree with the thinking that so and so was on these great teams, so he must be great too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)

• Gian