Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Stay for another 1000.
Grande Gigi!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Imagine :lol:

BUFFON: RESTO PER 1000 PAGINE PIU!!

According to reports in Italy Juventus skipper Gianluigi buffon has committed himself to the club until his player thread on fansite juventuz.com reaches two thousand pages.

The veteran goalkeeper was quoted by Italian media outlet Tuttosport as saying "I love this club and of course the fans are a big part of my life here.

"I love interacting with my fans and I actually have an account on Juventuz. I like to troll some members and I love seeing all of the memes about my colleagues. The chat is just fantastic, even if sometimes it seems there are too many Australians."

However, Buffon declined to publicly declare his wishlist for the current transfer window.

"I prefer to make demands on the forum, it's funnier that way. If I made them publicly it might reveal my identity on the 'Tuz"

FI Staff

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Imagine

BUFFON: RESTO PER 100 PAGINE PIU!!

According to reports in Italy Juventus skipper Gianluigi buffon has committed himself to the club until his player thread on fansite juventuz.com reaches two thousand pages.

The veteran goalkeeper was quoted by Italian media outlet Tuttosport as saying "I love this club and of course the fans are a big part of my life here.

"I love interacting with my fans and I actually have an account on Juventuz. I like to troll some members and I love seeing all of the memes about my colleagues. The chat is just fantastic, even if sometimes it seems there are too many Australians."

However, Buffon declined to publicly declare his wishlist for the current transfer window.

"I prefer to make demands on the forum, it's funnier that way. If I made them publicly it might reveal my identity on the 'Tuz"

FI Staff
You should contribute for FI

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Either ways if he chooses to stay, even as a second option to going to Milan, I think it's fantastic. But looking at it rationally, Buffon isnt really needed in Serie B, and in a couple of years when we make it back to the Serie A, he'd still be pretty good. However, his sale now wont be a bad idea given the world cup he's had. More importantly, it could fund other key players staying. E.g: Trezeguet, Zambrotta and maybe Cannavaro.
:sergio:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

FI Staff
:lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

FI Staff
:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)