Gianluigi Buffon (119 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What a worthless move. I could have understood the first time, or Milan in 2006, but Roma? :lol:

I know when we signed Buffon that Sensi was desperate for him, but that Zidane money came in handy. They ended up signing Pelizzoli instead...lol.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I believe Buffon would have never left Italy. He has these fascist ties, the way he shouts the anthem, the ways he presents himself as italian through and through. Always left the impression of being archaic and old-world in that matter.
An year ago,he said he had regrets about not playing in the Premier league.

If we were in deep shit financially,i really think he would've signed for Man City when they were after him just after their takeover.

- - - Updated - - -

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/09/buffon-i-would-have-liked-to-play-in-the-premier-league/

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Buffon: "I was close to signing for Roma twice. First time when I arrived at Juve, second time in 2011"
Iirc he very distinctly said he was closest to Meelan in 06. More than any other team at the time. He went to the extent of saying that's where he would've gone if Juve weren't relegated.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Iirc he very distinctly said he was closest to Meelan in 06. More than any other team at the time. He went to the extent of saying that's where he would've gone if Juve weren't relegated.
Wait, if we WEREN'T regulated, he would have left?

Doesn't make sense to be but if that's the case, thank God Calciopoli happened

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Remember this one?

Just went on Youtube and searched for "Buffon miracolo" and it was one of the first vids that popped up. Very proud to have been at the stadium, Olimpico, on that day. Couldn't believe my fucking eyes when he pulled this shit off. I did not pull down my trousers and fap in public, but I really wanted to.

Thank you legend for all that you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)