Gianluigi Buffon (44 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
lets hope the new medical team are not as retarded as the one before and know how to build him up properly (surely these old croco-docs did not even once think about preventing those injuries by training their back muscles)

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
his career is at risk....

wow...

this is unbelievably sad

It takes you around a week to recover from the pain you feel first. Thing is, the pain will likely come back and Gigi is not a youngster anymore. I suffer from pain on my siatic nerve and even tho months have passed i still feel pain once in a while when running too much, or playing football (as a goalkeeper). And i'm just 18yrs old :lol:

:cry:

Nov 1, 2002
It takes you around a week to recover from the pain you feel first. Thing is, the pain will likely come back and Gigi is not a youngster anymore. I suffer from pain on my siatic never and even tho months have passed i still feel pain once in a while when running too much, or playing football (as a goalkeeper). And i'm just 18yrs old :lol:

:cry:
thats not good i hope ull recover too :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
thats not good :(
but i hope nothing serious in his injury, many players/keepers getting even small injuries and had to retire and some get dangerous injury and recover 100%.. so its all about good medication and luck
This is really not good at all..even if he goes ti surgery there is nothing like 100% recovery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)