Gianluigi Buffon (27 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I forgot about Oriali(inter) saying he'd like to have Marchisio with the merdazzurri. :rolleyes: He said that today.

We should tell the publicly to f*ck off.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
So we're out of the CL and simply doing shit, and all of a sudden people think we're having a whole-sale?

Fucking hands off our legends and future legends, NOT FOR SALE.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Oh yea, Bettega. It's weird to have someone with a football-brain at the club again.
everyone around here credits him with vast football knowledge, but exactly how much football knowledge does he have & what was his real input into the footballing side of matters within the triade? Or was the football side of things 99% moggi 1% coach?

not doubting he has more knowledge than the present regime, just how much.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He was VP back then, worked on some mercato stuff but more on the one outside Italy. think he represented(Prez?) the top clubs in UEFA also...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Buffon: «Come on lads!»

Gigi Buffon is Vinovo with his team mates, where he is following his recovery programme after the operation to his knee in mid-December. He will not be taking part in the first phase of 2010 and will be replaced by his deputy, Alexander Manninger: : «I am sure he will do well, just like he did in other occasions when he was called to replace me». With regards to goalkeepers, a message of affection towards Van der Sar could not be left out: «All of us at Juventus, and all the football world are close to him in this difficult moment».

In these last few days, Gigi saw his team mated train a few metres away from him and he was able to share the dressing room and the sensations with them which he deduced as being positive: «I saw great attention and commitment from all – he stated -, and I really hope that the lest performances of 2009 will remain simply a bad memory. We must get back to being the real Juve. Now there is the championship and then there will be the Coppa Italia and in February the Europa League: we want to challenge for each and every one of these titles till the very end».

The start of 2010 will not be a simple one, with a match away in Parma and Milan at the Olimpico. Buffon spoke of his former team, which awaits the bianconeri in a mid-week encounter on Epiphany Day: «Parma is one of the revelations of this championship. They play well, have a good squad and has obtained important results. I must admit that I am happy about this because I have splendid memories of my experience in Parma. The match on the 6th of January is a very important stage for Juventus: «It will not be easy to come out of the Tardini with three points, but I know that the lads will give all they have and I hope that they can make it. A victory would be an important sign and the best way to start 2010 on the right foot».

Juventus.com

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
he will play against Chievo, thats what his baby momma said, she also said that she doesn't like the 4-4-2,

a hot chick that knows her football, what more could you want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)