Gianluigi Buffon (33 Viewers)

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
mark77 said:
Gigli says one day he wants serie A with pointy deductions, Cobolli the other day says he wants serie B with no penalty. :p
Sounds very Gollum-like:

Gigli 1: Mwehehehehe! Precious Serie A with nasty pointses deductions!!!
Gigli 2: Nobody loves you! Isn't Serie B without pointses deductions whatses you want precious?
Gigli 1: I'm not listening! A with deductions! Then Zlatan will be good to us! Nobody will leave us anymore!
Gigli 2: Zlatan? ZLATAN??? He hates you! Nobody likes you! That's why they're leaving! Serie B without nasty deductionses!
Gigli 1: Duriruriruri!
Gigli 2: Sell Zlatan! Take Serie B!
Gigli 1: Ok... Gollum... Gollum...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Gigi's agent confirmed on TV via telephone that Buffon is staying with Juve even in Serie B. His agent says it's not a good decision for a WC winner but Gigi doesn't want to abandon Juve. :weee: :pint:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I'm still shocked :dazed:
I mean, according to the people that heard Martina's (the agent) words, the decision was mainly influenced by this mess, he probably would have left if nothing had happened. The exact opposite of what the others have done :dazed:

:touched: Thanks Gigi! :touched:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
isha00 said:
I'm still shocked :dazed:
I mean, according to the people that heard Martina's (the agent) words, the decision was mainly influenced by this mess, he probably would have left if nothing had happened. The exact opposite of what the others have done :dazed:

:touched: Thanks Gigi! :touched:
Yeah, all because of Capello. He would of left if Cap was still there hence the Abbiati+$$$ for Gigi at the end of last season.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
mark77 said:
Yeah, all because of Capello. He would of left if Cap was still there hence the Abbiati+$$$ for Gigi at the end of last season.
Yeah, probably.
The club would have done it if Abbiati hadn't been given to Torino. I respect Gigi a lot for this, 'cause not many would have done the same.
They almost got rid of him, the thing is called off this way and *he* is the one to call the club, inspite of what Martina thought, to say he was ready to stay.

Plus I was so used to the same old "I would never have left if the scandal hadn't happened bla bla bla" BS, that hearing the opposite it almost sounds strange. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)