Gianluigi Buffon (31 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
yeah what a high spirit...................thanks GIGI 4 not letting us the fans and the club disappointed

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #412
    Buffon: "Resto perchè..."

"Perchè sono rimasto? Perchè cerco sempre di migliorarmi e decido in quest'ottica, visto che questo San Paolo con 70.000 spettatori è un pubblico più straordinario di quello di un match di serie A". Così, con una battuta, Gigi Buffon tiene a battesimo la sua Juventus al "Trofeo Birra Moretti".

"Scherzi a parte la Juve anche in B resta la Juve, ha lo stesso nome, lo stesso blasone e la stessa gloriosa storia di un anno fa, credo che questo sia il motivo per cui tanti di noi hanno accettato di scendere di categoria, e la B è un campionato forse ancora più difficile di quello di massima serie, gli stimoli poi non mancheranno".
    -------------------------------------------

I´ll do my best to translate:

Buffon: `I´ll stay because...`
    "why am I staying?, because I allways try to get better. I saw the san paolo stadium with 70000 fans who are even more spectacular than these of a serie A match. " gigi answered this way while his juve was playing in bira moretti trophy ?
    "But jokes a part, juve stay´s juve also in serie B, the same name, the same glorious history like last year. I think this is a motiv to many of us who accepted to stay in B. and serie B could be even more diffecult than serie A"

--------------------------------------

Gigi, we love you

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    gigi is the man!!!!!!!! i am glad he is staying i sure hope he does, and mirante needs to learn from the best in the buisness!!!!!!!!!!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    I like the new juventus Spirit guys !
    Youngsters are going to learn a lot from our new italian triade BUFFON - DELPIERO - CAMO and nedved also. When I saw mirante , guzman in the middle
    WOW great potential

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    I told you guys to have faith that Buffon would stay. And now he has declared that he is staying. Boy, I am so happy to be blessed with having the best goalkeeper in the world on my team!

Mirante sure will learn a lot from Gigi. Mirante really showed his worth last night and with some years training with the master he could become one of the best in the world...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)