Gianluigi Buffon (30 Viewers)

Jul 16, 2006
Nice! Hats off to the optimism guys! I just want to see how much positive comes from the appeal, and you are right, we would need to blitz serie b with any sort of points deduction, but, at the end of the day if anyone is capable of it, its Juve

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
serfaraaz said:
i think after death of agnelli fiat curently ownS juve
I think that Juventus is the institution that works separate from Fiat and any other company owned by Agnelli's(if there is any other).

We had very good deals in the past and Moggi had around 80 mil Euros at disposal for transfers(that this came up).That only shows how strong in finansial way we were.
Those were the money from our previous sponsor deals,and smart economical moves.

I know that this si a very heavy situation for us,but I still yhink that we are far from sale.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Buffon: presidente Juve 'Ci fidiamo di lui'

20:32 del 22 luglio

Il presidente della Juventus, Cobolli Gigli ha dichiarato: "Non c'è la sicurezza matematica che Buffon resti, ma ci fidiamo di lui che ha detto di sentirsi pronto ad affrontare la Serie B. Su Trezeguet non siamo in grado di dare garanzie, ma speriamo che rimanga".

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=11610

After hearing that Buffon is staying 100%, here is a dark cloud over the matter.

The Juve president Gigli has said that its not mathematically guaranteed that Buffon will stay with us but we trust that he would stay in serie B if need be.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Rumour has it that Buffon might still leave and Marco Amelia would be brought as a his replacement.

L. Bonnefoi is likely to be loaned out to Metz

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
would be interesting if we r to bring marco, although gigi staying would be amazing...but getting the next best thing in italy would be great too.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Juve100% said:
After hearing that Buffon is staying 100%, here is a dark cloud over the matter.

The Juve president Gigli has said that its not mathematically guaranteed that Buffon will stay with us but we trust that he would stay in serie B if need be.
Guys, take a closer look at this statement, its really important....

I think it is really saying that Juventus might not have the FINANCIAL POWER(mathematically) to keep Buffon on the team.

Its the only thing I think about when reading "mathematically guaranteed"

I would take Amelia, I've seen him play quite a bit last season and he was good!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
we will have 3+any player who is going to stay thats going to earn over 3m a year...can we handle that ? with the current situation? mybe not

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
sateeh said:
we will have 3+any player who is going to stay thats going to earn over 3m a year...can we handle that ? with the current situation? mybe not
I choose to believe that the players staying does have a pay cut,

But I believe that keeping Buffon is still quite expensive, furthermore he has a fantastic WC, and he still has a lot of honours to win at his peak, not sure if Buffon is willing to sacrifice this much. I still think that Juventus is waiting for the right price to offload Buffon.

If he is sold, I will pick Mirante.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
sateeh said:
maybe yes.
we sold a lot of players, we still have sponsor, we still have Juve brand, we still have fans.
We are not going to bankrupt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)