Gianluigi Buffon (29 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Rami said:
Juve confirm Buffon stay
Wednesday 26 July, 2006
Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has reassured fans that Gigi Buffon will not be sold to Milan.

Although the goalkeeper recently committed his future to the Serie B side, speculation continues to link him with a move to Milan.

But the Old Lady chief has rubbished such gossip by insisting the Italian international will be guarding their goal in the new campaign.

“If Milan were to show any interest in the player, our answer would be that Buffon expressed the desire to stay with Juventus,” stated Cobolli Gigli on Wednesday.

As long as a player like Gigi wants to stay with Juve, I will keep him. There are no more sales planned for the future.”

Juventus have spent the last week cashing in on some of their stars who showed no interest in Second Division football, but the Bianconeri official concedes the time has now arrived to strengthen the side.

“We are working to build a competitive team for the future and Buffon is the mainstay of this new side,” he added.

“The players who decide to stay with us must know that we will do all we can to immediately return to Serie A.”

Juventus have already lost Adrian Mutu to Fiorentina, plus Lilian Thuram and Gianluca Zambrotta to Barcelona.

They are also in the process of finalising negotiations with Real Madrid for Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson. Patrick Vieira will also probably sign for Inter.

Despite Cobolli Gigli’s claims, the futures of Buffon, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and David Trezeguet remain uncertain.

Juventus were last night told that they would start in Serie B next term with a 17-point penalty after their Calciopoli sentence.
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul26h.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i still wont celebrate till i see buffon actually standing behind our defence line on the first serie B matchday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
pavelnedved said:
I don't know about Buffon. I'd definitely sell him for big money.
am guessing the most we could get out of him is 20m so basically we still paid more for him...i say unless we get really big money for him then noneed, try to keep him in here.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
giovanotti said:
I totally agree with you,Morra.:tup:
:agree:

We can get more money if we keep him than we sell him.
We will come back to serie-A in 1 year, next year we will get money from sponsors, win scudetto in first year after come back, also follow by winning CL 2-3 years after that.
Let's keep him. Juve is number 1 and always be number 1.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
d.nico said:

We will come back to serie-A in 1 year, next year we will get money from sponsors, win scudetto in first year after come back, also follow by winning CL 2-3 years after that.
not so sure about that..
but I do admire your optimism

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
I just follow Juve's heart ;)
I love Juve because Juve has a character to become a number one.
Number 2 is a loser. Then why we gave Ancelotti to Milan :D

To get scudetto, the only problem is to beat Milan. I am sure we can do that. ;)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Come noto Buffon si è promesso al Milan da tempo, ed ora bisognerà capire se la Juventus sarà disposta a trattare la sua cessione ai rossoneri. Il portiere, anche e soprattutto per questioni di immagine verso la tifoseria, ha pubblicamente manifestato la propria disponibilità a restare a Torino, ma il suo desiderio è quello di approdare a Milano. Il cerino è in mano alla società di corso Galileo Ferraris, che potrebbe lasciarlo partire se dal Livorno arrivasse Amelia, considerato elemento su cui costruire il prossimo futuro. Per quanto concerne Oddo, invece, la questione è puramente economica: Lotito vuole almeno 5 milioni per il terzino destro, Galliani potrebbe spuntarla inserendo Pasquale Foggia nella trattativa.

http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200630/cmc_99287.html

Galliani has said that Buffon promised to join Milan a long time ago and its now up to Juve if they want to sell.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Juve100% said:
Come noto Buffon si è promesso al Milan da tempo, ed ora bisognerà capire se la Juventus sarà disposta a trattare la sua cessione ai rossoneri. Il portiere, anche e soprattutto per questioni di immagine verso la tifoseria, ha pubblicamente manifestato la propria disponibilità a restare a Torino, ma il suo desiderio è quello di approdare a Milano. Il cerino è in mano alla società di corso Galileo Ferraris, che potrebbe lasciarlo partire se dal Livorno arrivasse Amelia, considerato elemento su cui costruire il prossimo futuro. Per quanto concerne Oddo, invece, la questione è puramente economica: Lotito vuole almeno 5 milioni per il terzino destro, Galliani potrebbe spuntarla inserendo Pasquale Foggia nella trattativa.

Galliani has said that Buffon promised to join Milan a long time ago and its now up to Juve if they want to sell.
Fvck Galliani.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
salman said:
Rami said:
Juve confirm Buffon stay
Wednesday 26 July, 2006
Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has reassured fans that Gigi Buffon will not be sold to Milan.

Although the goalkeeper recently committed his future to the Serie B side, speculation continues to link him with a move to Milan.

But the Old Lady chief has rubbished such gossip by insisting the Italian international will be guarding their goal in the new campaign.

“If Milan were to show any interest in the player, our answer would be that Buffon expressed the desire to stay with Juventus,” stated Cobolli Gigli on Wednesday.

As long as a player like Gigi wants to stay with Juve, I will keep him. There are no more sales planned for the future.”

Juventus have spent the last week cashing in on some of their stars who showed no interest in Second Division football, but the Bianconeri official concedes the time has now arrived to strengthen the side.

“We are working to build a competitive team for the future and Buffon is the mainstay of this new side,” he added.

“The players who decide to stay with us must know that we will do all we can to immediately return to Serie A.”

Juventus have already lost Adrian Mutu to Fiorentina, plus Lilian Thuram and Gianluca Zambrotta to Barcelona.

They are also in the process of finalising negotiations with Real Madrid for Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson. Patrick Vieira will also probably sign for Inter.

Despite Cobolli Gigli’s claims, the futures of Buffon, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and David Trezeguet remain uncertain.

Juventus were last night told that they would start in Serie B next term with a 17-point penalty after their Calciopoli sentence.
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul26h.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i still wont celebrate till i see buffon actually standing behind our defence line on the first serie B matchday.
I shate the same opinion as you, the summer is still long

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juve100% said:

Galliani,that guy is punished as I know.So Galliani shut the fvck up!!!!!Gigi is staying!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
d.nico said:

waw...

too good to be true hon... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)