Gianluigi Buffon (51 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
nice job maresca, opening a gigi thread is great even though u stole it from me :p i thought u said lets wait till the season start before opening this thread?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
you guys are so overreacting. its not over till its 1 sept. cannavaro also sayd he plays in b and look what happened. heck buffon could even go to inter :scared:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i wonder, if he really stays, will he loose his starting position in azzurri? sure his good and etc, but well, player from 2 division in nt doesnt happen often :D

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #126
    Morra10 said:
    nice job maresca, opening a gigi thread is great even though u stole it from me :p i thought u said lets wait till the season start before opening this thread?
    actualy I did not change it, it must have been one of the mods:D

the credit goes definitly to you mate :pint: cheers

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    To be honest this news about his decision to stay with us,is the best I have heared ,so far.
    We can find a replacement for almost every player who will leave,but we can't find a replacement for Gigi.There is no a keeper like him in the world and this decision is pointing at something,he will be a captain after Del Piero,that's for sure.
    Forza Gigi,wherever you are,but I hope you'll follow your decision.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    when I read in Channel4 that Buffon is staying I almost cry of the emotion.
    The make remember when Fioretina went to Serie B and Batistuta stay with them, a loyalty gesture

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    buffon has certainly set the standard, as considering his age i expected him to be one of the first to leave, but with that in mind he's really put the likes of cannavaro and zambo's loyalty to shame, and proving that they have more care for their wallets than their loyalty. grazie buffon, and shame on u cannavaro and soon to be zambo shame on you, i expected better loyalty, if buffon is willing to make sacrifices then so shud they, it snot like they are being forced out.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    ZAF3000 said:
    Thats very good news.... Del Piero and Trezeguet's pairing to lead Juve back to Serie A :)

Hope David stays.. He is very lethal and will have a proper chance to score a decent number in Serie B..

bring back the good ol' days, and with no zlatan to worry about, its all sweeeeet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)