Gianluigi Buffon (91 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Buffon: "The next step must be the champions league now."

Goddamn,seems like every one involved with the club is totally gunning for it now.Everyone is talking about it.This is what i wanted to hear.
Hope we get some luck along the way as a bit of luck is needed to win this comp.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Gazzetta Dello Sport ranked him as our best player this season.

What a captain he is. So proud that we have the privilege to watch this man captain our club with such distinction. Legend of the game and best of all time.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
More composure will be needed in cl. Though this euro, copa america and some injuries can fuck up our start of the season..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

May 22, 2007
Gazzetta Dello Sport ranked him as our best player this season.
I love how Dybala has broken out, Bonucci has continued to mature etc but I think this is well deserved. Arguably best player in the league, and he broke that Rossi record as well.

Even for Gigi's standards, this has been a damn good season, in this discussion for one of his best.

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
In his Serie A career, 19 penalties did not beat Gigi Buffon (13 saved, six off target). He parried spot-kicks from Oliver Bierhoff, Ronaldo (twice), Enrico Chiesa, Roberto Muzzi, Marco Ferrante, Stefano Fiore, Roberto Baggio, Francesco Totti, Emanuele Calaiò, German Denis, Lorenzo Insigne and Nikola Kalinic.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Just dreamt all of his past saves this season as I woke up this morning. Truly going to miss this legend in years to come. I hope he gets the CL trophy before he goes.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If the club should win the CL it should be for this man. Feels like we missed out this season with Man City getting through to the semi's and Barcelona being knocked out early.

Probably the best chance any team has to win the CL for a long time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In his Serie A career, 19 penalties did not beat Gigi Buffon (13 saved, six off target). He parried spot-kicks from Oliver Bierhoff, Ronaldo (twice), Enrico Chiesa, Roberto Muzzi, Marco Ferrante, Stefano Fiore, Roberto Baggio, Francesco Totti, Emanuele Calaiò, German Denis, Lorenzo Insigne and Nikola Kalinic.
jesus christ what a list

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)