Gianluigi Buffon (117 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
one thing though...he's constantly punching the ball straight into the strikers feet instead of punching it to the left or right like the young gigi would have done it. cost us some important goals already.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
one thing though...he's constantly punching the ball straight into the strikers feet instead of punching it to the left or right like the young gigi would have done it. cost us some important goals already.
Honestly though, how many goals has it actually cost us?

I mean I agree actually, it's been pretty much his only problem for years now, but I can hardly recall any goals he cost us that way, much less important ones.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Honestly though, how many goals has it actually cost us?

I mean I agree actually, it's been pretty much his only problem for years now, but I can hardly recall any goals he cost us that way, much less important ones.
Suarez goal in final last season?
Against Bayern in 2013 if I remember correctly.
thats the two i've been thinking of. don't get me wrong - i don't say it were mistakes, i just have the feeling prime buffon could have saved those shots by simply catching the first shot, or by REALLY punching it away to the sidelines. his punching nowadays looks more like he wants to slow the ball down/let the ball drip off with his first touch, so he can go grab it afterwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)