Gianluigi Buffon (86 Viewers)

Djabrail

May 23, 2008

Neuer to Buffon on 20yrs in Serie A "Dear Gigi, congratulations for this excellent achievement & I wish you many good things in the future."
Neuer on Buffon "It's great to see him keep playing at his age, I like it because he does it with great charisma.
Neuer on Buffon "Gigi has always been one of the best GKs in the world. He has always been an example to me."

Petr Cech on Buffon "We exchange messages with great respect. I hope he can win the CL, it's an achievement he deserves."
Petr Cech "Gigi [Buffon] is unique, he can affect & help his teammates with his personality & leadership, and not only his saves."

Can anyone translate it all, plz?

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
бери словарь и фпиред лентяй
переводить с итальянского?:lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Очень красивое имя :applause: Моего брата зовут Александр. :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Александр Александрович? So basically Сан Саныч? :D

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Piotrr, i see you are from Warsaw. Do you have any info bout Barca's school in Warsaw? Im asking cause my student and his family are there right now. Kid is 11 years old and have been scouted by Hertha Berlin, Chelsea, Hajduk, Ajax, Heerenveen, Zwole, Almere City, Krasnodar. Played at Terek and Shakhtar Doneck. Played last season at Almere, waiting for papers, but with all that hoas in France and Europe moved to Poland last week. I mean is it some summer camp or real deal Barca's school? I just dont want him waste time there if it is just marketing by Barca.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Piotrr, i see you are from Warsaw. Do you have any info bout Barca's school in Warsaw? Im asking cause my student and his family are there right now. Kid is 11 years old and have been scouted by Hertha Berlin, Chelsea, Hajduk, Ajax, Heerenveen, Zwole, Almere City, Krasnodar. Played at Terek and Shakhtar Doneck. Played last season at Almere, waiting for papers, but with all that hoas in France and Europe moved to Poland last week. I mean is it some summer camp or real deal Barca's school? I just dont want him waste time there if it is just marketing by Barca.
I heard that there is some Barca's school here (just like Juve's) but don't know much about it.
Just checked their website, supposedly they are the biggest Barca's football school around. They have a contract with Barca (which got prolonged, so they are content with progress), they have a Spanish director here, as well as some Spanish coaches.

Around 5% of kids are from abroad. Don't think that kids are limited to Barca, cause the guy says their good prospect had f.ex. a trial at Udinese. Scouts attend games often.

Once a year they go to Barcelona for a special tournament (all Barca's Football Schools together).

Overall it seems that it's a real school, that Barca is taking care of, at least a little bit. It's not just a summer camp, they play in youth leagues here in Poland.

Here is a nice long interview with the organising director, google translate to English: http://www.fcbarca.com/66487-z-wizyta-w-fcb-escola-varsovia-czyli-barcelona-po-polsku.html

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I tought Aguero's chance and that header were certain goals, but Buffon

I'm not going to lavishly prais his legendary saves anymore, i'll just be like:

Buffon.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Buffon.

Because what did you expect, peasant forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)