Gianluigi Buffon (36 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
During the 2006 World Cup I was only 12 or 13 and I became a Juventus fan because of Buffon. He is the reason I first supported Juve. In USA we couldn't always see European football so this was my first real experience and the first time I was old enough to understand. I will always respect him and he will always be my favorite player. :flag4:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
During the 2006 World Cup I was only 12 or 13 and I became a Juventus fan because of Buffon. He is the reason I first supported Juve. In USA we couldn't always see European football so this was my first real experience and the first time I was old enough to understand. I will always respect him and he will always be my favorite player. :flag4:
Great choice. Can't find a more admirable man out there

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
If there's anything that can make me even happier about us scoring it's watching Buffon's celebrations.

People keep saying how we should reach the semis for Pogba... if there were any particular guy I want us to go far in the UCL for, it's Superman.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If there's anything that can make me even happier about us scoring it's watching Buffon's celebrations.

People keep saying how we should reach the semis for Pogba... if there were any particular guy I want us to go far in the UCL for, it's Superman.
my thoughts exactly. Buffon looks like he is striving for this competition the most in his life. then again, who wouldn't? but he always seems hungry for it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

:agree:

If there is a player that deserves that title its him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)