Gianluigi Buffon (30 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thought it was a good example of a keeper making the save itself relatively straightforward due to seeing danger very early and getting into the correct position before the forward had a chance to do anything.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Thought it was a good example of a keeper making the save itself relatively straightforward due to seeing danger very earlier and getting into the correct position before the forward had a chance to do anything.
:agree:Gigi's reading of the game is of top notch quality...We are so lucky to have him in our jersey:heart:

Last three matches,we have limited our opposition to 1-2 chances.Still,Gigi does what he always did for us in the past without any errors.The Best Ever

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thought it was a good example of a keeper making the save itself relatively straightforward due to seeing danger very early and getting into the correct position before the forward had a chance to do anything.
Great anticipation. I remember a similar save he made against Mata when we played Chelsea at home a couple of years ago.

His only real save of the night. Grazie capitano!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The thought has occurred to me that if I was an agent of a young player, I'd try to get him as highly rated as possible on the likes of Football Manager.

It's amazing how long some nothing players have been remembered and considered prospects simply on the basis of them being given high potential on one of these games.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The thought has occurred to me that if I was an agent of a young player, I'd try to get him as highly rated as possible on the likes of Football Manager.

It's amazing how long some nothing players have been remembered and considered prospects simply on the basis of them being given high potential on one of these games.
Yep, FIFA ratings actually have some scary influence on real life developement.

Nevermind guys like Heskey or Akinfenwa, whose popularity is pretty much exclusively based on the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)