Gianluigi Buffon (121 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
ebastian Giovinco would have no hesitation in inheriting the Juventus No 10 shirt from Alessandro Del Piero, says his agent.

The 25-year-old is expected to return to the Turin giants this summer just as Del Piero will wave goodbye to the outfit.

“Giovinco will have no problem with whatever number shirt he is given,” Andrea D’Amico told TMW on Thursday.

“It doesn’t matter to him that he has the No 20 in the national side which belonged to Paolo Rossi, nor that the No 10 at Juventus was worn by players such as Michel Platini, Roberto Baggio and Del Piero.

“Sebastian is ready.”
And strangely everytime they have compared him with del piero , giovinco hasn't liked it . The number 10 is to heavy for him

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Always remember this one, because I love Superman but also big fat John Hartson is a legend too. On the other hand I despise that little hunchback dwarf cunt Bellamy, and Robbie Savage was such a wind up prick in the Championship.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How is Big John these days? Didn't he have prostate cancer or something?
He did well to survive tbh, he had testicular cancer but it spread to his brain and other areas, I think he has been given the all clear now.

You can see where he had his brain op.

I noticed him doing some commentary and analysis on the Welsh language channel S4C.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
What do they say to one another in those arguments, how much of the language is actually understood between them? The body language, sure, but is Gigi just going off in Italian at him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)