Gianluigi Buffon (122 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I thought had been thrown around for a while now.
old new that's been brought up after Buffon attacking the media. Nothing to do with the betting scandal. Just cocksucking media(Mensuarti or repubblica) throwing shit.

---------- Post added 31.05.2012 at 12:59 ----------

Buffon said it before. He's already rich; he doesn't need that money. He does it for fun.

No way he's gonna get involved in illegal betting in football.
If I was a player and the media started that shit on me I'd be in prison.

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
Guardia di Finanzia apparently received reports of "suspicious transactions" in which "a current account held by Gianluigi Buffon showed abnormal movement characterized by the release, during the period January 2010-September 2010, of 14 checks, in amounts ranging from round 50 thousand and 200 thousand euros, for a total of 1,585,000 euros. All to the order of Massimo Alfieri (tobacco shop owner in Parma, empowered, among other things, to bet on football.)''

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Buffon said it before. He's already rich; he doesn't need that money. He does it for fun.

No way he's gonna get involved in illegal betting in football.
2006:

Juve have the best players; they don't need help to win games.

No way is Moggi going to have some sort of system to control football that could land Juve in trouble.

:p

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Guardia di Finanzia apparently received reports of "suspicious transactions" in which "a current account held by Gianluigi Buffon showed abnormal movement characterized by the release, during the period January 2010-September 2010, of 14 checks bank, the amounts ranging from round 50 thousand and 200 thousand euros, for a total of 1,585,000 euros. All to the order of Massimo Alfieri (tobacco shop owner in Parma, empowered, among other things, to bet on football.)''
Well, there you go...

:sergio:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Guardia di Finanzia apparently received reports of "suspicious transactions" in which "a current account held by Gianluigi Buffon showed abnormal movement characterized by the release, during the period January 2010-September 2010, of 14 checks bank, the amounts ranging from round 50 thousand and 200 thousand euros, for a total of 1,585,000 euros. All to the order of Massimo Alfieri (tobacco shop owner in Parma, empowered, among other things, to bet on football.)''
That bit's great.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Guardia di Finanzia apparently received reports of "suspicious transactions" in which "a current account held by Gianluigi Buffon showed abnormal movement characterized by the release, during the period January 2010-September 2010, of 14 checks, in amounts ranging from round 50 thousand and 200 thousand euros, for a total of 1,585,000 euros. All to the order of Massimo Alfieri (tobacco shop owner in Parma, empowered, among other things, to bet on football.)''
You'd think, for an illegal transaction, you'd be a bit more careful?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Buffon is NOT under investigation btw
I know, and it's a huge relief that he's not under criminal investigation. I just have an immense fear of the sporting authorities (FIGC). Who knows what kind of articles and paragraphs FIGC has in store for someone who "may" have been involved in something fishy. That's how they brought down Moggi, after all.

My fear is probably irrational, but after 2006, can I be blamed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)