Gianluigi Buffon (42 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Everyone knows that if it's not Ale, it has got to be Gigi. We're blessed we've had such worthy captains during all these years wearing our jersey.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3678514 said:
Buffon deserve to be a next capitan but i personally dislike to use GK as captain because they are far far away from controversial episodes
I kind of agree with this, since the captain is the only one who's actually allowed to argue with the ref and stuff.
But you cannot not give it to Gigi, seriously.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Buffon deserve to be a next capitan but i personally dislike to use GK as captain because they are far far away from controversial episodes
I kind of agree with this, since the captain is the only one who's actually allowed to argue with the ref and stuff.
Haven't you heard Buffon scream? :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Dont worry you two....now, when he will be arguing with the ref, and sometimes he will have to run half the pitch in order to do so, it will help Buffon not fall asleep on the goal :D

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
There is noone more capable and worthy of this captain's armband now that Alex isn't with us to guide the team and the club generally.
Forza Gigi , the guy is not only classy but above all he is one of us.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
I believe buffon and ONLY buffon must be d captain now...he is d only one left if im not mistaken to stay with us in serie b...he stayed with us in d deepest crisis of our history!!!

---------- Post added 24.05.2012 at 06:52 ----------

Dont tell me chielli or march was in serie b cause they were kuds at that time...nedved capitano BUFFON camo trez were legends at that time...

Aameer

May 6, 2012
Haven't you heard Buffon scream? :D
I remember a game in which Buffon was giving a very serious talking-to to a ref about some bad calls and the ref was looking like he was being scolded by his parent. Just based on who Gigi is and the reputation that he has, his decisions and "talks" with the refs will be taken more seriously compared to anyone else. There are other players who I think would be worthy captains but I would give it to Gigi in a heartbeat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 41)