Gianluigi Buffon (46 Viewers)

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
buffon trolling with carroll praise back in day :D

In the summer of 2007, after a friendly match between Juventus and Newcastle, Gianluigi Buffon was describing Andy Carroll.

"Carroll played like what we call in Italy a paintbrush striker, he was there to add the finishing touch."

"He played well on his own and although Newcastle were aiming for his head with some of their passes, he showed he can play with his feet too because he laid the ball off excellently to the supporting midfielders."

"He will be an asset because he can find the players around him in different ways and has already shown he has great awareness"

why gigi :sergio:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Post #1000 is dedicated to you Gigi!
My favourite Juventus player. I wish you the best in life and your career. I can't wait to see the day you'll lift the CL trophy for us!
Much love Fr3sh
:heart:

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
buffon trolling with carroll praise back in day :D

In the summer of 2007, after a friendly match between Juventus and Newcastle, Gianluigi Buffon was describing Andy Carroll.

"Carroll played like what we call in Italy a paintbrush striker, he was there to add the finishing touch."

"He played well on his own and although Newcastle were aiming for his head with some of their passes, he showed he can play with his feet too because he laid the ball off excellently to the supporting midfielders."

"He will be an asset because he can find the players around him in different ways and has already shown he has great awareness"

why gigi :sergio:
caroll is sharp at his newcastle's day, same like torres :D

amazing save, no other keeper in the world would have even touched that ball.
deflected to pirlo's feet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)