Gianluigi Buffon (250 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
don't you mean he puts on an extra scarf and sees it through :D?
No, he just shuts his eyes and suffers. Heck, he lives in a world where he feels no pain ever, what's a little kryptonite here or there, frickin worth it. Besides I bet Lois loves his vulnerable side.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Did you mean "I capitulate with a random picture for your enjoyment"?
nope!!!
Follow this please:D:
Buffon has seen the policeman.
The policeman is wearing a green jacket which Buffon thinks is kyrptonite.
He starts to feel weak, unaware that it is actually the cold weather.
He dons his tracksuit and hat thingy and proceeds to do battle with the policeman.
Ooooh Ya! :cool:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
nope!!!
Follow this please:D:
Buffon has seen the policeman.
The policeman is wearing a green jacket which Buffon thinks is kyrptonite.
He starts to feel weak, unaware that it is actually the cold weather.
He dons his tracksuit and hat thingy and proceeds to do battle with the policeman.
Ooooh Ya! :cool:
All the while thie policeman is listening to Britney Spears on his earphones?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Buffon understood Enke mindset
Thursday 12 November, 2009
Gianluigi Buffon, who himself has suffered from depression, gave his insight into Robert Enke’s suicide. “You lose sight of yourself.”

The Juventus shot-stopper confessed earlier this year that he had struggled with depression, so he was particularly moved when Hannover goalkeeper Enke killed himself.

“It was too strong a shock for me, so much that I did not want to read what happened,” said Buffon.

“Those are terrible moments, you lose sight of yourself and there is absolutely nothing rational about it.

“You must not hesitate or feel guilty in asking for help and staying among people, with those who love you.”

Enke’s wife confirmed that the Germany goalkeeper, who was set to feature at the 2010 World Cup, had been under treatment for depression.

He stepped in front of a train near his home after leaving a suicide note for his wife and adopted daughter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 247)