Gianluigi Buffon (250 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Precisely, I think he was like "what the fuck is the point, Molinaro is gonna fuck up sooner or later anyway".

Expect a lot (a looot) of clean sheets and frustrated faces of opposition forwards this season.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Instead of saying what the fuck, I usually say what the molinaro, because this idiot is a real anal fuck job to our defense. Now with grosso we don't have to see his ugly mug any more. Do you remeber last year when Moli the holy said he wants to try to join the Azzuri :rofl:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
For the umpteenth time Molinaro last season was good defensively. He was a liability going forward, but did well defensively. I know lot of guys hate him here, but blaming him for our defensive holes last season is stupidity.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
icεmαή;2139139 said:
For the umpteenth time Molinaro last season was good defensively. He was a liability going forward, but did well defensively. I know lot of guys hate him here, but blaming him for our defensive holes last season is stupidity.
You mean molinarity.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
We all know greygera is bad ofensively, but some claim :gsol: that he's good enough defensivley, which I don't agree at all. He gets caught out of position many times each game due to the lack of football IQ (don't know where to be, or when to close on the attacker, or when to back up and give them space so they won't skin you easily). I would sell this guy and still may not get enough money for a shawarma, that's how useless/worthless I believe this guy is.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
This guy's going to win us points this year, that's all that matters. He's our big joker, something we definitely have over other teams if he keeps his current form. He makes so many important saves, we can only be proud as hell he decided to stay with us during calciopoli.

We better pay him back with a trophy..

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i think he is about to hit a top form:xfinger: he is in good age, 31 is very good for a goalie and u can expect a great things from him in the next seasons!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 246)