Gianluca Zambrotta (2 Viewers)

Mar 4, 2007
I dedicate my 1000th post to this great Legend. I absolutely love this player, he is one of the main reason I became a Juventus fan. It was just a shame the way he left us, but he will always be one of my favorite player in Juventus history. :heart:

Mar 9, 2006
I dedicate my 1000th post to this great Legend. I absolutely love this player, he is one of the main reason I became a Juventus fan. It was just a shame the way he left us, but he will always be one of my favorite player in Juventus history. :heart:
:sergio:
Zambrotta: Calciopoli Forced Me To Leave Juve
Gianluca Zambrotta – “Juventus Never Asked Me To Stay”

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
When he played for us, he was one of our best, though. I remember when we really struggled in 2003-2004 in Lippi's last year -- he was the one player with whom I trusted the ball at his feet. And he did it from three different positions (LW, LB, RB).

Sure, he left under terrible circumstances. But I'm willing to honor his time on the club for so many years.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
fuck Zambrotta together with Cannavaro, Thuram, Ibrahimovic and Emerson.

Praise Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Camoranesi and Buffon :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero:

Mar 4, 2007
When he played for us, he was one of our best, though. I remember when we really struggled in 2003-2004 in Lippi's last year -- he was the one player with whom I trusted the ball at his feet. And he did it from three different positions (LW, LB, RB).

Sure, he left under terrible circumstances. But I'm willing to honor his time on the club for so many years.
Exactly my point :heart:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Loved this player with all my heart and if he stayed he would probably of been a future Captain and would most definitely have a gold star with his name on it at our new Stadium.

Thought he was a true Juventino but now I have no feelings for him or Thuram whatsoever.

Still love Cannavaro and Emerson though.

Hated Zlatan as he broke my heart when he left to Inter but now I finally realise that he is a journey man much like Christian Vieri so he has won my love back and is one of my fav players ever.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Absolutely. He was one of the best wing backs in the world from 2002 to 2006. I am grateful for the time he served our club but saying that he should have been an AC Milan player back then was a bit too much. But still, in his prime he was a monster.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Zambrotta was amazing for us easily one of the best wing backs in the workd during his time with us. We shouldn't blame any players for leaving us at that difficult time players leave clubs for less. Praise the players whobstayed and leave ut at that. Zlatan is cool too he has said some nice things about us since leaving and about the situation.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Reading Zlatan's book, you learn how he's a complete mercenary, but nothing's personal.

Except when it comes to Guardiola. :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I loved him in our season to the CL final. Him and Nedved Carried us in the whole tournament... no doubt.
Zambrotta was amazing for us easiky one of the best wibg backs jn the workd during his time with us.
In one moment, Zambro and Roberto Carlos where fighting it on for best winger of that CL tournie. They were superb
But after calciopoli... :inter:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Zambrotta was amazing for us easiky one of the best wibg backs jn the workd during his time with us. We shoukdnt bkane any players for leaaving us at that difficult time players leave clubs for less. Praise the players whobstayed and leave ut at that. Zlatan is cool too he has said some nice things about us since leaving and abouy the situation.
bro, iz u drunk?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)