Asst Coach Ferrara
President: Dino Zoff
Vice President: Conte
and in a couple of years time, Director of Football : Del Piero
Head of Securtity: Toricelli
Youth Team Coach: Zidane

gray

Apr 22, 2003
But look at the picture in the first post; with the glasses, he looks a dead ringer for Letterman, methinks

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
from the look of things,we're bringing in people that have been associated with juventus in some capacity during careers.this is great news,because now we can sure be that the people in the background DO bleed black and white.now if we could only get a former juventino as a manager and as president.that would be awesome.

bring in loyal servants,great stuff.

Revan

May 24, 2006
loyal is great and all but business wise....this is all a little bit risky me thinks. i hope we get some serious giruado/moggi replacements.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i hope the news r true , cuz we need a level headed guy like pessoto close to the players. he brings a wealth of experience to the game.

i really liked him, he was one of the best in italy in his position.

forzaa pessoto

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=7872

Events - 26 May 2006 - 6:55 PM

Pessotto is the new Team Manager!

Gianluca Pessotto is the new Team Manager of Juventus, and will replace Alessio Secco, who was recently appointed Head of Sporting Activities. The 35 year-old defender quits agonistics, but will stay with the First Team after having been one of its most valued players, outstandingly important both for his contribution on the Field and out.

Pessotto first arrived in Juventus in the 1995/96 season, and since then, has won almost everything: an Intercontinental Cup, a Champions League, a U.E.F.A. Super Cup, 6 Italian Championships and four Italian Super Cups. We wish Gianluca, nicknamed “Pesso”, to achieve as much success as our Team Manager as he did as a player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)