Gianluca Pessotto (5 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
mark77 said:
According to this TV station, Juventus named Gianluca Pessotto as new Team Manager. He'll replace Alessio Secco who just got promoted to Sports Director yesterday.

That would be great!!! Forza Professore.!!!

lol, Mark, I don't think you noticed this, but the picture you posted says "Gossip News". How credible is this news now? :D

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Zé Tahir said:
I think if we were to be be demoted based on the quality of our websites, Juventus would sure be in Serie B or lower by now. Delayed news, english section sucks, no video's, I can go on... :(

Word! Why can't the official site have some goal videos?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    Zé Tahir said:
    lol, Mark, I don't think you noticed this, but the picture you posted says "Gossip News". How credible is this news now? :D
    Yeah, I saw it. I just googled to find a pic of Pessotto not in a Juve uniform. :smoke:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Zé Tahir said:
    I think if we were to be be demoted based on the quality of our websites, Juventus would sure be in Serie B or lower by now. Delayed news, english section sucks, no video's, I can go on... :(
    very true the official site is terrible and puts news on 2-3 days after you already know it, we should dtring up the guy in charge and take over ourselves lol

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Didnt they say they will hire professionals?

BTW

Juve look to past for President
    Wednesday 24 May, 2006
    Juventus President Franzo Grande Stevens has resigned and the club will look to “a great figure from the past” to take over.

Grande Stevens told the Press yesterday that he wished to be relieved of his duties and the meeting at Ifil – the Agnelli family owned company that runs Juve – accepted the proposal.

“The next President will be a great Juventus figure from the past, but not a Frenchman. In this phase, we need to face the situation head on with expert people, professionals and those competent in their specific fields,” explained John Elkann, the nephew of Gianni Agnelli.

Several names had been put forward for the position, including Michel Platini and Didier Deschamps (pictured), but Elkann effectively ruled them out with this statement.

The most likely options are now Gianluca Vialli, Dino Zoff and Franco Causio, all former Bianconeri legends.

“Grande Stevens has already been altogether too generous with this club. He leaves this post, but remains within our family, as we need his skills in other areas. I can say that none of the Agnelli family will join the new Board of Directors.”

The club is at the centre of the scandal dubbed 'Calciopoli’ and there are reports they could face anything from docked points to demotion and seeing the last two Scudetto titles stripped from their records.

“The last two Scudetti felt exactly the same as the previous 27,” assured Elkann when asked if he felt uneasy at celebrating under these circumstances.

This will probably mix up some things...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Forza Pessotto... One of the greatest ever and one of my favourites....
    Good luck with your new job. I am loving this new blood thing
    :)

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    swag said:
    Let's not forget Ciro Ferrara either. :heart:
    for me ciro is one of the greatest juve players. the man had everything, pure class and hope one day he finds his way back to juve as a coach or finds another position at the club

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Excellent news as far as I'm concerned, Pessotto may not be a professional but being a player I'm sure he has relevant knowledge on the role of team manager.

Most importantly however, having a figure such as Il Professore in the dressing room will be invaluable. :thumbs:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)