Gianluca Frabotta (2 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
the biggest problem for me is not the attacking phase, but the defence. He seems to be not able to block a single cross. Everytime Inter tried from his side they suceed and its like this in every game he plays with any team - he cant do defensive work at all.Dont understand why we didnt go 3 CBs with Demiral and Danilo as LB/LWB or dunno what this position is called in Pirlo system, because it seems that he wants his left sided player to play both LWB and LB and maybe he is asking too much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He just is not good, how we start a season with 1 lb is beyond me, how is that something that is not picked up on before a season starts, especially when we have 2 on our books and we loan them out, not saying they are good but ffs both are better than Fabrotta, it's baffling, poor bloke is a foggia player player, let him play in serie c for now.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm really not down with this Frabotta business. He's barely a Serie A level player. Should have played Bernadeschi.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He is a young rotation level player with close to no experience at this level, no doubt even himself knows it , his teammates know it, quite sure overall the club knows it too.

We have been forced to play him more often recently given the absences but still should have found another altenative for this specific game no matter how many changes we would have had to make to the formation, this wasn't another Genoa or Sassuolo experimentation game to play around with, when it's as decisive as it was today you better do yourself a favor and field the absolute best possible XI based on the players available which we obviously didn't and fell directly in their trap by allowing the opposition to have a field day with unbalanced duels all over the pitch.

Now back to the first phrase i started with, could it be that maybe it's Pirlo that does not actually know it afterall? You just can't. Can hardly blame the player himself.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He is a 21 fucking year old, inexperienced player thrown totally unexpcted into the fire this season with a completely inexperienced coach and a totally disfunctional team, what the hell do you people expect from him? He offers nothing less and nothing more than what Bentancur or Bernardeschi or Rabiot or even fucking Bonucci offer and they are all considered as our first team players, aside from Berna maybe. Just leave the kid alone. Its not like he was ever going to be near the starting line up if Sandro and Cuadrado were fit. And the fact that Pirlo trusts Frabota more than he trusts that fucking 45mil€ guitar-playing, tattoed-up piece of shit player Berna, tells volumes.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
When Alex Sandro is not available, We should consider using Danilo as LB and Demiral as RB/RCB in high stakes match like last night. Frabotta is just not ready yet for big games like last night. Both of the goala came from his sides

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Frabotta seems like the kinda guy that actually needs to go out on loan so he can play. I like his crosses but there are a lot of holes in his game, specifically defensively. Only way he can improve that is with experience.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Frabotta seems like the kinda guy that actually needs to go out on loan so he can play. I like his crosses but there are a lot of holes in his game, specifically defensively. Only way he can improve that is with experience.
he'd shine so much with Gasp//Atalanta. loan swap with Gosens. :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)